The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I just like N, he is my favorite charater from Pokemon. James as a person is probably more flamboyant.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 15, 2013, 03:05:11 PMI like N better so N.

Also Hershel is definitely gay for Randall. At least in his younger days.

Oh good, I'm not the only one who thinks that! (I still think they're a cute pair regardless)
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Haha I don't legit think that but they are adorable :P

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 15, 2013, 03:05:11 PMAlso Hershel is definitely gay for Randall. At least in his younger days.
What? XD Im sorry but hes a gentleman

SlowPokemon

Bubbles

I never said anything about being gay, I said flamboyant. Plus I havent played Miracle Mask yet (but I think it came in the mail today as my birthday present <3)

SlowPokemon

Bubbles

The 30th :D I think I got a lot of spoilers off of tumblr so now Im mad  >:( Its kinda my own fault though, but I wish people would say something before they give away major plot spoilers

Omg now Im reading that post and it came out completely wrong :-[ Im sorry

SlowPokemon

Ahhh well in MM the plot is quite obvious (besides the very end) so I don't think it'll spoil too much--half the fun is watching the cutscenes and meeting the characters and hearing the (amazing) music, so you can't spoil the fun of the game just by reading about it. I think that's why Layton games are so much fun to replay--even though you get to the point where you have some of the puzzles memorized, it's a lot of fun to re-experience the story.

Nebbles

I love MM a lot, but it was a bit predictable who the villain was. I still enjoyed it immensely, but UF still has to be my favorite.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Unwound Future is just classic Layton.

It's sad, I think Last Specter, as the ideal Layton gameplay on the Nintendo DS, was the most fun to play, but the story was easily the least satisfying. :/

Miracle Mask was fun with the sliding touch screen and 3D models, but I still think I like the classic tapping for hint coins and 2D art.

I was so happy when the profiles included 2D art for all the characters. XD

blueflower999

Speaking of Layton, I've been considering trying it. I should start with Curious Village, yes?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

SlowPokemon

Yes

You said you liked puzzles and a good plot, right?

Try Professor Layton. If you're okay with the story being wrapped up a little bizarrely, you'll enjoy the series very much.

Bubbles

But wait, the villain was predictable? Then maybe I heard wrong XD And The Last Specter I think was supposed to center on Luke while casually introducing Descole (or did the movie come out first?). In the credits song there's children singing and clapping, and a school bell like the ones they would ring at recess.