News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

If its really that big of a problem then I suggest being as socially active as you can be until you find who you love

And I think I need to see this movie now

MaestroUGC

It's probably gas. More often than not it's gas. It's probably gas.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 13, 2013, 12:25:10 AMIt's probably gas. More often than not it's gas. It's probably gas.

Words of wisdom.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jompa

Could it be possible that you HAVE an idea of who it is, but you just don't realize it yet?
It could be someone that you've been hanging out with more than usual, recently?
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Don't worry bud. Everyone gets lovesick, even if you don't know who it is you love. It'll pass or you'll find someone to direct your feelings to. In the meantime, don't stress.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

QuoteI think I'm in love with Samantha Barks, the chick who played Éponine. oh my goodness
Found her!!!

Kman96

Quote from: Mashi on January 13, 2013, 08:02:36 AMFound her!!!
Mashi, that's just a dumb celebrity crush. It would mean the same thing if you were to put Emma Watson, or Selena Gomez in there. Wouldn't really change it much. Good sleuth-work, though.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 13, 2013, 12:25:10 AMIt's probably gas. More often than not it's gas. It's probably gas.
xDDDD

Quote from: Jompa on January 13, 2013, 02:39:11 AMCould it be possible that you HAVE an idea of who it is, but you just don't realize it yet?
It could be someone that you've been hanging out with more than usual, recently?
No, Jompa, I don't think so...this is an independent feeling that I get, not by being with others, and besides, I don't get this feeling whenever I look at any of my crushes, it just seems to be throughout. Besides, I hardly ever hang out with girls anymore, psh. It's pretty much just me and shadowkirby (I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH SHADOWKIRBY.)

And idea that shadowkirby posed to me was that maybe I am in love with the feeling of love itself. And that idea seemed to be the only thing that made sense. To be in love with love itself...it's weird, but I think it's true. I want to be in love again so bad, but I know that if I do, it would b very bad for me...looks like this is the next best thing.Thanks guys!

(BTW, Mashi, she would be totes worth it ;))
Party Hard!
[close]

Ruto

You have some weird celebrity crushes xDDD I'd have to agree with shadowkirby and Maestro on this one, it's either just the feeling or gas.

The movie probably just made you realize it, if anything. I've heard this before somewhere ._. It really doesn't have to be *this* movie to kind of trigger that kind of feeling.

Quote from: Kman96 on January 13, 2013, 09:14:31 AMIt's pretty much just me and shadowkirby (I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH SHADOWKIRBY.)

:(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jompa

Quote from: Kman96 on January 13, 2013, 09:14:31 AMIt's pretty much just me and shadowkirby
Well, there you have it..

Kman, you are too deep for me to fully understand, so I'm sorry, but I can't help you
Birdo for Smash

Kman96

Quote from: Jompa on January 13, 2013, 10:09:21 AMKman, you are too deep for me to fully understand, so I'm sorry, but I can't help you
you're right. I AM deep.
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on January 13, 2013, 09:39:54 AMYou have some weird celebrity crushes xDDD
That's cause you just stare at legolas

me irl
[close]

Ruto

^somebody kill that guy -.-

Anyway I just found Emma Watson's acting pretty annoying...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

Maybe you're just so excited for me to come to Alaska you're already falling in love with me ;)

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on January 13, 2013, 11:37:26 AM^somebody kill that guy -.-

Anyway I just found Emma Watson's acting pretty annoying...
What's wrong with Legolas? He's pretty.

Especially his hair.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday