News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I WOULD actually go into some sort of physics major, but you need Asian level math skillz for all that shit. Biology still requires a lot of math but not nearly as much as physics or engineering.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Wait until Quantum and the line between Physics, Chemistry, and Biology completely disappears!!!

SuperFireKirby

Thank lord that's still a ways off. Or else I might have to start using more maths

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: ZeldaFan on January 11, 2013, 09:00:31 PMSnowed in tonight so I'm making a rainbow cake with my bf!
Just a rainbow cake?  When you could be doing so much mooooooore.  Like making rainbow icing.  And using rainbow sprinkles.  Or this.  Also yeah this snow is crazy.  I got work off today yayaayayyayayayay.

SuperFireKirby

Ya know he's right. Why make a rainbow cake when you can can a rainbow igloo!?!?

SlowPokemon

Ordered the Fantasia/Fantasia 2000 combo pack, (allegedly) brand new, from a seller on Barnes and Noble for $16.99, hope it's in good condition.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

At school, we use a site called MyMathLab to do homework.

MyMethLab methinks

Ruto

Quote from: ETFROXX on January 12, 2013, 10:22:29 AMAt school, we use a site called MyMathLab to do homework.

MyMethLab methinks

I use that for my chemistry homework! XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Man I am glad I am done with online homework.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

I like it because I get immediate feedback.

Jamaha

But the syntax errors and...bah.

Never again. Although I like online homework when I'm the TA. "I don't know, not my responsibility."

TheZeldaPianist275

Ok, I'm confused about the whole Bespinben vs Fingerz arrangement contest a couple months back.  Did Fingerz leave too?

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on January 11, 2013, 11:27:12 PMJust a rainbow cake?  When you could be doing so much mooooooore.  Like making rainbow icing.  And using rainbow sprinkles.  Or this.  Also yeah this snow is crazy.  I got work off today yayaayayyayayayay.
(Lol unicorn poop.)
of course we put on rainbow sprinkles! It actually turned out pretty well.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Kman96

I have a serious problem. And I believe it has taken hold of my body ever since I went and saw Les Misérables. At least, that's what it seems like.

I'm in love. Or at least, that's what it feels like. And this is a big deal for me, because love is a very powerful thing for me. And being in love isn't a problem for me, but it's a matter of what one lives that is the real problem...who am I in love with, you ask?

I have no idea. None, whatsoever. I'm dangling in midair because my insides decided to throw me for a loop and Put this change in my life. I don't know what to do, because what does one do when they're in love, but can't identify that which they are in love with?

I don't know. This is almost not a rant, but it's just something that is really bugging me lately.
Party Hard!
[close]