News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

^Ohh he has two of them xD The fan is shaped like a fan so it's not a person, I think. My room's kind of spartan so no complaints there. I would still like to saw the bed in half though.

Quote from: Roz~ on January 01, 2013, 10:51:53 PMYou'd better not molest my doll. D:

XDDDDD yeah he'd better not!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

The fan is actually a fan, and the chest is just a dresser.

me irl
[close]

Bloop

Omfgshesonlinewhatnowinevertalktoherviafacebookwhatodidowhatdoido-iwanttotellherthatiloveherbutimadeasongforherandiwasgoingtosenditonherbirthday-whichissoonbutitstakingtoolongdaaahhelpwhatdoido she's offline.

Yugi

Bloop

"Omfg she's online what now, I never talk to her via facebook, what do I do, what do I do, I want to tell her that I love her but I made a song for her and I was going to send it on her birthday which is soon but it's taking too long daaah help what do I do she's offline."

Yugi

Quote from: Bloop on January 02, 2013, 05:01:13 PM"Omfg she's online what now, I never talk to her via facebook, what do I do, what do I do, I want to tell her that I love her but I made a song for her and I was going to send it on her birthday which is soon but it's taking too long daaah help what do I do she's offline."
I was able to read it with it conjoined.

Bloop

Quote from: SocialFox on January 02, 2013, 05:02:02 PMI was able to read it with it conjoined.
Oh wait, I read "I'm darn tired [something] these conjoined wordings." and then thought "To read". Oh well.

Yugi

I am darn tired of all these conjoined wordings.

Bloop

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Toby

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bloop on January 02, 2013, 05:01:13 PM"Omfg she's online what now, I never talk to her via facebook, what do I do, what do I do, I want to tell her that I love her but I made a song for her and I was going to send it on her birthday which is soon but it's taking too long daaah help what do I do she's offline."
BRO GO FOR IT. No one can resist a song made in their honor.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Finally finished the first waltz...5 more to go.

I really need to get back into the groove.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Toby

Haha, playing ps3 Blackops Zombies, pew pew pew.

BlackDragonSlayer

Spontaneous pneumothorax... if you're wondering why I haven't been here all day. Don't worry, though; I just have to go back in on Saturday to make sure everything's fine.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber