News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I'm playing the world 3 map from SMG2 :o so it's not too fast, and super pretty...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

Quote from: Nebbles on December 15, 2012, 09:48:07 PMI'm playing the world 3 map from SMG2 :o so it's not too fast, and super pretty...
Sorry for not knowing anything from Super Mario. But what is the world 3 map in SMG2?

Olimar12345

Quote from: SocialFox on December 15, 2012, 09:54:22 PMSorry for not knowing anything from Super Mario. But what is the world 3 map in SMG2?
click
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MaestroUGC

You should be playing somethiong a little more...virtuosic, I feel...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Slow down there buddy, I'm not at that skill level yet. Maybe one day I'll play one of your arrangements at a recital!

and thanks guys <3

Yugi

Roz~

Zozo's my favorite place in the game. Just because you get the Chainsaw there. :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jamaha

Hooray, three exams on three consecutive days next week. Almost have time to study.

Especially when the deadline for the C++ project is on the same week.

http://www.ninsheetm.us/jamaha/lemmings.png

Working on that is rather time-consuming.

Kman96

<<<

...Only thing is, I've had that last avatar for almost 11 months, now...I don't remember where I got it...

Oh noes. Change. D:
Party Hard!
[close]

Zunawe

I found a trombone in my dad's office closet whilst looking for scissors. My dad doesn't need a trombone (although he plays). That's the second time ever that I've accidentally found a Christmas present. I've never found one that I was looking for.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

Would someone please be kind enough to photoshop a Christmas hat onto my avatar?  ::)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 16, 2012, 06:13:27 PMWould someone please be kind enough to photoshop a Christmas hat onto my avatar?  ::)

hehe.... me too?  *gives puppydog face*