News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

I was looking up my friends' names just now, seeing the usual "This guy is the best and his name is the best." Then I look up my Nigerian friend's name Mazi. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Jordan

Very quiet, and secretive. They don't like to speak their feelings, and seem to have trust issues.

But they can be very fun, and lovable.

You can't help but love a Jordan! They've got to be one of the nicest boys you'll meet.
They do what a girl asks of them. Like a gentleman.

Jordan's like to joke around, but nothing too serious. They hate to hurt others. Very kind, and sincere.

LIKE A GENTLEMAN. That was crazily accurate.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Urban DictionaryMarty

1.Absolutly amazing guy. Can be the sexy boyfriend or the best friend that you can tease and have a good time with. Incredibly attractive, hot, cute and sexy all in one. Fun to be around and an amazing kisser. Has gorgous eyes, athletic, has an amazing smile, and can seem shy, but only at first. The kind of guy that you can't believe is actually yours and when you catch his eye across the room you can't help but smile. Has a good sense of humor and loves to just hang out and cuddle for a while or go crazy and party all night, whatever you want babe. A great friend and an ever greater person, if you're lucky enough to find a Marty, keep him and never let him go because you'll have an impossible time finding a guy so amazing.

2. This bad-ass mother from round the way who takes bong tokes like a fucking man.

3. A high-roller or billionaire playboy. Usually exclusive to the south florida region, however, can live anywhere in the world. A Marty drives an expensive car such as a Bentley or Lexus and throws money around all the time.

4. Someone who selflessly gives of themselves. One who is altruistic and kind. One who works against all odd without, at times, the thanks of others. One who makes a great difference in all lives they touch.

These are all the most truthful statements I've heard all day. Except for the athletic part.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

No kidding.

1.    Jerry
A sexy beast, good with the ladies and with a[n] 8-inch wang.
Girl: Look, here comes a Jerry...I'll go ask him out!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Abby (my real name gasp)

1. A very nice person. The best person you will ever meet in your life. A girl who is awesome, happy, and will understand you. She is always there for you. A girl who is the best friend in the entire world. A girl who is helpful, funny and cool. A girl who will NEVER let you down and will always be there for you. A girl who could never ever be replaced. The girl who will never leave your side and will stick with you through thick and thin. Someone who is best friends with a 'Laurel'. A truly amazing and sincere person.

2. A loyal person, your friends know that you will always be there for them. While you are determined and hard-working, you are also fairly laid back. You roll with the punches but aren't afraid to punch back!

3. The most beautiful and amazing girl on the face of the planet.
Someone who you can see everyday and smile.
The girl who thinks that your cute, and constantly keeps you smiling.
the ulitmate bestfriend, and the go to girl when you have a problem. My best friend,

...I can dig these!

Yugi

Roz~

Roz:
A beautiful girl with brown curly hair, she's short but she's got a lot of potential. She has an amazing voice that can blow people away, and she's a great person to talk to about your problems. Don't forget her undoubtable kindess and .. beauty.

A young, intelligent girl with longish brown, wavy hair and ocean blue eyes with freckles that would make the palest girl look tanned. Not too tall but her tallness and build makes her skin bag on her.

Rosalie:
A very confusing but extremely attractive and caring girl who loves you for who you are is always there for you. Rosalies love to snuggle and tease you.

Rosalie is a large-breasted, compassionate, articulate, intelligent and attractive woman who always puts those around her needs' before her own. She thinks she best in people but is often disappointed and has a gift for creative activities.

A bright and spirited person. She is always seems happy but has a more complicated personality than she lets off. Rosalie has great sense of humour but is very dirty minded.

She acts dumb but is actually intelligent!
Rosalie does not follow the crowd and is proud to be different.
Rosalie has large green eyes, she is petite and has fab curves!
Words for Rosa: Beautiful, Inquisitive, Magnetic

A bit of a loner but fights to the death for those that she loves. Moody and odd but always makes you laugh. Loves to paint, sing, write and read. A bit of a hermit.

The most beautiful woman alive. Vivid blue eyes, beautiful fine hair...
She has the most amazing personality..and often times is easy to fall in love with (three weeks tops).
She is most definitely a keeper...
Oh..and shes beautiful...did i already mention that?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

K-NiGhT

Finaly getting Google Chrome. Hope it works better than Internet Explorer...can anyone vouch for it?

Nebbles

blueflower999

^Agreed. And I got it totally by accident too...

Internet Explorer is SO FREAKING SLOW in comparison.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 12, 2012, 04:59:58 PMFinaly getting Google Chrome. Hope it works better than Internet Explorer...can anyone vouch for it?
I love chrome, although some people opp for mozilla firefox because google tracks every thing you click ever.
But that's okay
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

I use Firefox personally, heard chrome is good though.

K-NiGhT

Chrome is finished downloading.

HOLY CRAP IT'S SO FAST.