The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

Palagerini

funny how that was back in February 28, 2008 and he edited on August 8th =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gooch

Sirus

Davey

Guys, clean up your act. Seriously. This is about enough.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Wow everyone is getting warned. Sucks to be you guys ;D

EDIT: Wow Mike got warned too? Where was that?

SuperFireKirby

Jedesyus is muted!' laughs loudly' But I don't want that so I'll stay clean as a whistle. But then again, what if you drop you're whistle in the mud?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

Quote from: Dude on August 12, 2008, 07:12:37 PMWow everyone is getting warned. Sucks to be you guys ;D

Remember that post where he just said "f" over and over? Yeah. That.

SuperFireKirby

HugoMeister

Whoa whoa whoa Davey. Slow it down there.

You're getting all mad cuz these people are saying "fuck"? Didn't you like, have a big old bold message, and a picture to go with it later on?

Seriously, chill.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 12, 2008, 07:18:17 PM
Quote from: Dude on August 12, 2008, 07:12:37 PMWow everyone is getting warned. Sucks to be you guys ;D

Remember that post where he just said "f" over and over? Yeah. That.
My bet is that you warned him only because you hate him >:( And you only got this power by sucking up to the admins so you could get some power to ruin the people that apparently you don't like! That's low.

Davey

When have I ever even Talked to Mike? Dude, just because you also assume I hate you, doesn't mean I hate everyone else. In fact, I don't hate you. I really don't. But posts like that can tick me off.

@Hugo, Relax. I've done like 2 things.

Dude

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 12, 2008, 07:27:36 PMWhen have I ever even Talked to Mike? Dude, just because you also assume I hate you, doesn't mean I hate everyone else. In fact, I don't hate you. I really don't. But posts like that can tick me off.

@Hugo, Relax. I've done like 2 things.

WHERE THE FUCK DID I SAY "TALK"!?!?! And I didn't say you hated everyone else, I said you would ruin the lives of the people you already hate!

Fucking dumbass...

Harvest

:|

Fine, I wont swear anymore.

::)

but it feels sooooo goooood.

-