News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 04, 2012, 12:30:52 PMYou must have a sad, sad life not to know who the great J.R. Tolkien is.

Obviously you don't know who J. R. R. Tolkien is either? ;) Either way his skills as a writer are very debatable. His books are incredibly slow moving and dull if you've read any, despite their legacies.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

#1 reason to see Hobbit opening night is the 9 minutes of Star Trek: Into Darkness footage before the film

haters gonna hate

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 04, 2012, 01:36:47 PM#1 reason to see Hobbit opening night is the 9 minutes of Star Trek: Into Darkness footage before the film

haters gonna hate

They're showing Star Trek? :o
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Star Trek is for geeky virgins who don't have a life.

...or so I've heard...in television...

Nebbles

Yeah, post that in general pokemon so we can have the discussion there.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

IF I HEAR THAT ONE MORE TIME DX

but seriously Im kinda sick of the "butterfree is actually venonat's evolution" and "cubone is a baby kanghaskhan" things. Just because they have the same characteristics doesnt mean they're related. Are Pachirisu and Emolga secretly evolutions?

Sorry for being an ass but Im in a really bad mood

Waddle Bro

Just relax... Think of a flower field... and happy Yoshis running around there...

Also, happy independence day Finland!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 04, 2012, 02:19:23 PMIF I HEAR THAT ONE MORE TIME DX

but seriously Im kinda sick of the "butterfree is actually venonat's evolution" and "cubone is a baby kanghaskhan" things. Just because they have the same characteristics doesnt mean they're related. Are Pachirisu and Emolga secretly evolutions?

Sorry for being an ass but Im in a really bad mood
I was actually hoping that Emolga would be some sort of evolution/first form to Pachirisu, and the same with Alomomola and Luvdisc; but both those are one-stage Pokemon.
Many of the theories actually make... somewhat sense, especially given the whole concept of Pokemon.
Anyway, the post now has its home in General Pokemon.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 04, 2012, 02:24:14 PMJust relax... Think of a flower field... and happy Yoshis running around there...

Also, happy independence day Finland!
Kill me, but I hate Yoshis

But yay independence

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

Ruto

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 04, 2012, 02:09:13 PMStar Trek is for geeky virgins who don't have a life.

...or so I've heard...in television...

Fighting words D:<

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.