The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

Jub3r7 tried to pull a mean prank on me by sending me to Jub3r7.appspot.com/kmaniscool, where he planned on stealing my IP address and all of my Internet goodies. Luckily for me, it backfired, doing the complete opposite and giving him somebody else's random IP address. Once again, the Internet is safe from Jub3r7's dastardly plans to rule teh interwebz.
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Yugi

Hmmmmmmmmmm... FSM's gone.

Time to take advantage of this.

Kman96

Quote from: SocialFox on December 02, 2012, 01:38:14 AMHmmmmmmmmmm... FSM's gone.

Time to take sexual advantage of this.
WTF?!?

I don't even know what this means...nor do I think I want to know...
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

When he comes back (likely that he will) he will find that I will have stolen bubbles heart nothing has happened.

Waddle Bro

Texted FSM about this. He texted back:

SocialFox you ugly piece of donkey shit!!! Don't you dare to steal mah wimmen >:(
lol jk

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

Still coughing up dust from yesterday's festivities. Awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Pray tell, what were yesterday's festivities? (Unless I missed something a few pages back.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 01, 2012, 07:39:32 PMSo, a super totally awesome co-worker took my evening shift so I was able to go to the concert. TWAS FUCKING AWESOME. Flogging Molly and Of Monsters and Men especially. But gosh, there was so much dust from people moshing during Flogging Molly that it was almost impossible to breathe and my nasal passages were coated in about an inch of dirt by the end of their set.(Can't you get a respiratory infection from breathing in insane amounts of dust?)

It was a great show.
Dis.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 02, 2012, 02:10:49 AMTexted FSM about this. He texted back:

SocialFox you ugly piece of donkey shit!!! Don't you dare to steal mah wimmen >:(
lol jk
wahaha.

Tell FSM that I miss him. This is hilarious.
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

You can also Swapnote to him if you're 3DS friends. ;) I'm sure he would like that.

K-NiGhT