News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 30, 2012, 11:55:53 AMThe only reason to use it is if you're stuck with an iPod.  Otherwise there are far better pieces of music management software.  iTunes is slow, bloated, installs tons of crapware along with it, and ugly.

Examples:
Mediamonkey
foobar2000
Winamp
foobar2000 is so amazingly awsm.

It's like my favorite media player besides vlc.

Waddle Bro

I can now catch Cubchoo in Pokemon Black 2!!! Yay!

Happy Winter everybody!!! (i'm so funny)

Zunawe

I can't say I really like any of Apple's products just because I feel like they assume too much about what their consumers want, and because I think the company focuses waay too much on squeezing every cent out of what they sell (i.e. The "drastic" improvement in technological capabilities from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 4s).
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 30, 2012, 12:11:44 PMAgain, I really love using it and don't mind being "stuck" with an iPod, but I'm glad that, as usual, you care so much about me that you tell me how crappy the stuff I use is! ^_^
Shockingly enough, not everything is about you.  The topic was around before you even posted brah.

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 30, 2012, 02:59:17 PMShockingly enough, not everything is about you.  The topic was around before you even posted brah.

Thanks for informing me bud! ^,^ I'll be sure to be less self centered in the future. Thanks for telling me what a jerk I am again! :) glad to know you love nsm as much as I do.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

why are fighting over who uses itunes and who doesn't

play nice, both of you.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

EFitTrainr

Guys
wat r u doin
Guys No
Stahp

Also what nebbles said
I like food.

SlowPokemon

Who's fighting? Kefka was just helping me out by telling me how crappy my tastes are again.

Nebbles

...how about NOT letting that effect you? Do you think everyone shares my tastes, too? Just because you two disagree on something really isn't a reason to get all snippy with each other.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Lol I never said it affected me. I honestly couldn't care less. He's just very cruel and condescending quite often and it makes many (including me a while ago) feel belittled and upset so I'm taking a different approach by taking it in a positive way. Maybe he'll stop being so mean if we all take it upon ourselves to improve to live up to his godly standards. :D

Kman96

Slow, I love you.

You make me lol so hard. Every time.
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 30, 2012, 05:11:43 PMThanks for informing me bud! ^,^ I'll be sure to be less self centered in the future. Thanks for telling me what a jerk I am again! :) glad to know you love nsm as much as I do.

Roz~

^made my day x)

Also I think I'm starting to get addicted to tea. My maple syrup tea is especially delicious :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Kman96

You should watch this. It is the most beautiful Zelda vid I've ever seen in my whole life. It's like Hyrule Historia turned into a youtube clip. I have feels now, because of how awesome this video made me feel.
Party Hard!
[close]