News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

ffffff Ruto and Roz I am double jealous now thanks a lot T.T

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on November 28, 2012, 01:01:22 PMZelda Symphony tonight!

Omg they better be good...also this nerdy Nintendo fanboy from my high school is going and I hope I don't see him. This is also a good time to say to Saria that she can't say I don't do things for her...I bought her a ticket too XD
I don't say that. >_>

Anyways I can't wait!!! =D
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

BonusPwnage

Ah man I was gonna go to the one in Philadelphia but I found out too late. Turns out my friend went and he met Koji Kondo and got his Ocarina signed by him.

Ruto

Hmm there was a crowd outside around something but I had no idea who or what it was.

Anyway that ticket/seating chart thing was deceptive. It said Row A was the first row but the usher now said that was row AA. I should have bought my camera too.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MassiveMayhem

So the new Joe Hisaishi book I bought online has music from Howl's Moving Castle, and Merry go Round of Life, isn't that suppose to be in B Flat Major right? It's written in C Major in this book, sure it sounds pretty but it's not the right key. I noticed that in a few songs. It's still a good book though, lots of great arrangements.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Roz~ on November 28, 2012, 03:01:10 PMIt was amazing, you definitely won't be disappointed! ;D I really loved the show.
On another note, I got tickets for Distant Worlds: Final Fantasy! Omg I can't wait :D I just hope I won't spend too much money on goodies :3

THIS.  Went to the Chicago one.  There was a Tingle cosplay. XD

Waddle Bro

omg everybody here should start watching coupling i died to laughter myself

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Brassman388

Whoa, you guys actually got some stuff going on and done. I'm really impressed.

It's strange to think it's been a few years since I've actually been here. I feel like an old fart. Like, really old.

SuperFireKirby

OMG IT'S BRASSMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! ehem, I mean...

Ewwwww, what are you doing here OLD MAN?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Waddle Bro

Roz~

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 28, 2012, 06:55:42 PMTHIS.  Went to the Chicago one.  There was a Tingle cosplay. XD

Haha awesome! We had a Majora's Mask cosplay and it looked really cool.

I kinda want to try and cosplay for Distant Worlds, but I've never done that and I'm poor u_u It'd be really awesome though, cosplaying as one of my favorite Final Fantasy character...

And it's kinda cold here as well, -10 celcius outside today.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Saria

The orchestra DIDN'T PLAY SKYWARD SWORD MUSIC. THAT GAME HAD THE BEST MUSIC AND IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME. IT'S THE FIRST GAME IN THE ZELDA TIMELINE. ON THE SCREEN WHERE THEY SHOW CLIPS FROM THE GAME, THEY PUT CLIPS OF SKYWARD SWORD. It was sad. Lots of people were expecting Skyward Sword.

The rest were good. They had the Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Ballad of the Windfish, one Majora's Mask song and a bunch of those old Zelda pixely Games. =D A+

P.S.: There was a guy wearing an awesome Majora's Mask costume. When the speaker for the orchestra mentioned that they were going to play Majora's Mask music, the cosplayer stood up in the audience and the spotlight went on him. Nerds started clapping and screaming for him.

BEFORE THE SHOW, I SAW LOTS OF LINK HATS AND SOME LINK COSPLAYERS.

AFTER THE SHOW, I SAW AN ADULT MIDNA COSPLAYER. =D

Most of the people wore ordinary clothes.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Toby

Soo cold here now. :(

It could at least snow and get us some days off school