The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 26, 2012, 10:21:11 AMSeriously how many languages do you and fsm speak :P

Every Finn is required to learn Swedish and English in school, so including Finnish, three.

And although my university record states that I have adequate skills in Swedish, I can't remember it worth crap because I don't simply need it.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

YOU'RE WELCOME.

In relation this, our main programmer was fixing the kinks of the physics engine, messed something up that basically ruined the engine because he can't find the problem in the code. So he's starting over,but says in shouldn't take too long to get back to where he was before the problems started happening. But still, delays aren't fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Delays, huh?
Quote from: Jompa on November 20, 2012, 01:31:37 PMsuicide parties, RPG-addiction, pyramid schemes, mom visits, and all sorts of dark dark dark comedy
But none of these've happened yet?
Birdo for Smash

MaestroUGC

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 27, 2012, 09:46:53 AMYOU'RE WELCOME.

In relation this, our main programmer was fixing the kinks of the physics engine, messed something up that basically ruined the engine because he can't find the problem in the code. So he's starting over,but says in shouldn't take too long to get back to where he was before the problems started happening. But still, delays aren't fun.
Just be gald you guys don't have a deadline to meet.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 27, 2012, 05:15:21 PMClub Nintendo platinum reward shipped!
Ah... we can't wait until it gets here...
Our first year with Club Nintendo, we got Platinum, but this year, it doesn't look as good. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

I was able to get a golden nunchuck to match my golden wiimote

thank god I was terrified I'd never get one
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Knowing our luck, the year we don't get Platinum status is the year that they'll give out real-life R/B/Y Gym Badges.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

SlowPokemon

It's like the most depressing thing ever. But I do hate Setsuko's dub voice, it was annoying as hell.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Finland isn't a part of Club Nintendo.

<<cannot express the rage>>

Ruto

Zelda Symphony tonight!

Omg they better be good...also this nerdy Nintendo fanboy from my high school is going and I hope I don't see him. This is also a good time to say to Saria that she can't say I don't do things for her...I bought her a ticket too XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Aww I wanna go to the Symphony... have fun!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on November 28, 2012, 01:01:22 PMZelda Symphony tonight!

Omg they better be good...also this nerdy Nintendo fanboy from my high school is going and I hope I don't see him. This is also a good time to say to Saria that she can't say I don't do things for her...I bought her a ticket too XD

It was amazing, you definitely won't be disappointed! ;D I really loved the show.
On another note, I got tickets for Distant Worlds: Final Fantasy! Omg I can't wait :D I just hope I won't spend too much money on goodies :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.