The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Thanks.
There, I gave you my thanks.

Happy thanksgiving guys! I hope you all will eat lots of turkey! :D

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Guys, I just realized something cool.
You have Hitomi Sato, right?
Well, the main character of NHK's name is Sato. And the heroin's name is Hitomi :3 tiny mind explosion... almost feels like it was meant to be like that :P
Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for how great you guys are and stuff :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

Quote from: Nebbles on November 22, 2012, 10:19:55 AMHappy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for how great you guys are and stuff :D
What Nebbles said!!!! ;D
Party Hard!
[close]

MoboMoga

Yes, happy Thanksgiving! Stuff yourselves with turkey and all that good stuff.  :)

BonusPwnage

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sweet potatoes. Happy Thanksgiving!

FSM-Reapr

6 more hours, guys!!! I'm going to miss you guys so much!

*must make a leaving post that is better than Pumpy's*

Bubbles

Kman96

FSM, I gotta say, since you first joined the site this summer, you've really matured from "The King of Double-Posting" to an actually tolerable guy xD

I'll be praying for your treatment, and I hope you get back safe and sound...

Oh, and don't trust anyone here with your fiancée ;) lol good luck, buddy.
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

I guess I was just so nervous. I had just turned into 18, I bought my own place, I had a gig that made 9000$ and I found the most wonderful girl in the world. I guess I just had a lot of pressure and stress and it came out turning me into a cocky piece of shit.

When you make it to the Olympics, I'll be there watching you win by making a new world record.

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 24, 2012, 11:13:08 AMI guess I was just so nervous. I had just turned into 18, I bought my own place, I had a gig that made 9000$ and I found the most wonderful girl in the world. I guess I just had a lot of pressure and stress and it came out turning me into a cocky piece of shit.

When you make it to the Olympics, I'll be there watching you win by making a new world record.
Lol no, I'm done swimming after high school. At least, that's my plan. I'm going into the writing/video games field. A sport would make me a minority xD

And it's k, brah. As long as you realized that that shit didn't fly around here (which you did), everyone else accepted you into the forum. I remember I was pretty much accepted once I proved my worth in multiple games of TWG...fuck I miss those days. I think I've increasingly got worse in my skills.That's alright. Life moves on. And so will you, mah friend. Don't lose hope, and think of us often. Check in with us if you can, ever.
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Maybe someday. The place where I go doesn't allow internet, for some reason. Maybe to avoid addictions, or stress. idk

K-NiGhT

Good-bye FSM. You started off a little shaky here, but you turned out to be a really cool guy. I'm just sorry that you weren't able to see your battle(s) in the story.

On a side note, Halo 4 get! It has two discs for some reason.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 24, 2012, 11:30:49 AMMaybe someday. The place where I go doesn't allow internet, for some reason. Maybe to avoid addictions, or stress. idk

I'm seriously going to miss you, bro.  I'll be waiting for you to come back.  And praying for you.  Every day.

BTW, don't know how much stock you'd put in this, but if you ever need a cheerup, read the Bible.  Works every time for me.  Particularly Psalms/Proverbs.

You can do it.  I believe in you.  I will see you again on this forum (maybe by then I'll have caught your post number ::))