The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: fabbemannen on November 11, 2012, 07:46:00 AMuhm...hi! So, only 13 pages of unread gloryness and spamminess this time

Hey we're not circus freaks for your amusement D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 10, 2012, 06:46:24 PMDoes anyone know of a sheet off the top of their head that uses an arpeggiated chord? I just need the squiggly for a small part in my song since grace notes arent working right and sound too choppy. If you dont know one then I dont want to make you guys go searching, but if you happen to remember one that'd be helpful.
Here. It's in the accent tools and it looks like a vertical squiggle.

EDIT: The thirteenth accent in NotePad.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

Thanks :D Though I dont know what you mean by the "thirteenth accent in NotePad", since I cant find an accent tool. Also, is there a reason that it doesnt work on the first measure? I copied and pasted the squiggle into my arrangement and it works no the second measure but not on the forst. It does the same in the sheet you gave me too

Kman96

So an old lady came up to me this morning and said, "I hope you don't think I'm a pervert..."

UHHHH. WTF.

I barely even knew this lady, but the fact that she so brazenly came out and said it to ME kinda freaked me out.
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

Did she say something after that? Or was the comment made cause she was looking at you or what?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Explanation: She was a crazy bitch.

The one who gets my refrence gets a cookie

Zunawe

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 11, 2012, 11:06:49 AMThanks :D Though I dont know what you mean by the "thirteenth accent in NotePad", since I cant find an accent tool. Also, is there a reason that it doesnt work on the first measure? I copied and pasted the squiggle into my arrangement and it works no the second measure but not on the forst. It does the same in the sheet you gave me too
The playback does it that way. It's because it starts the arpeggio before the beat of the note so that it ends on the exact beat, but because there's nothing before the first beat, it can't start before it.

This is the accent tool. Select it, click the note/chord/rest you want to edit, and it brings up the next menu. It's in the same toolbar as the selection tool.

The one with 13 in the corner is the tool you're looking for.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

Oh ok. So would the midi file have the same playback issue or would it be normal? And Im surprised that the arpeggio actually works, its one of the few things that notepad actually lets you use. Thanks again :D

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on November 11, 2012, 12:17:09 PMDid she say something after that? Or was the comment made cause she was looking at you or what?
ok, well she DID say that she didn't want me to think she was a pervert for following my swimming results, but I just thought it was nuts, because she just came up to me out of the blue, and I hadn't swam in like a week...nor had I ever talked to before.

Bottom line: the old lady apparently feels like a pervert. /awk
Party Hard!
[close]

Winter

It's lovely having the spare time for an Update finally. Interesting timing as well.

Zunawe

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 11, 2012, 12:40:46 PMOh ok. So would the midi file have the same playback issue or would it be normal? And Im surprised that the arpeggio actually works, its one of the few things that notepad actually lets you use. Thanks again :D
Unfortunately it looks like that issue exists in the midi as well. If you really feel like you have to fix it in the midi, make an empty measure at the start, and then save it as a midi, then delete that measure for the pdf and mus.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Finished Virtue's Last Reward and I have one statement:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Wrydryn, did you get the final final true ending yet (below phi ending) and decode the bomb deactivation codes?!? Wtfffffff aksys way to leave us hanging
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

New avatar. Who can guess why I chose this?
I like food.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.