News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Repainted my Majora's Mask. Looks much better!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 10, 2012, 01:22:40 PMWhat? I make observations, I tell you the observations. :P
I'm just saying. I yawned two times reading that.

Quote from: Nebbles on November 10, 2012, 01:20:52 PMRepainted my Majora's Mask. Looks much better!
I'm afraid I'm gonna need more proof.

-Joey Tribbiani

Nebbles

all right, I'll post something in the face to the name thread

Kman96

Ok, world, answer me this: How is a Pokemon region governed? What's their government like?
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

I guess it's governed by the champion? Government wise who knows they let ten year childs run amok with giant god-like pokemon at free will so

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on November 10, 2012, 01:44:42 PMOk, world, answer me this: How is a Pokemon region governed? What's their government like?
I always assumed that the Elite Four had some sort of influence in the government, since they're such "powerful" trainers. :P
And the Gym Leaders are like mayors of the towns/cities?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Shoot, I should have pointed out something else...

Ok, who governs the region if it's NOT the champion?

...it's something for my story.

EDIT: I'm gonna post this in the General Pokemon topic, too.
Party Hard!
[close]

BonusPwnage

I'll try to figure it out, but right now I'm not sure. I'm a little surprised though. Since you and I are both gentlemen, why don't we act like gentlemen and figure out something? You know, this forum topic reminds me of a puzzle...

Bubbles

Does anyone know of a sheet off the top of their head that uses an arpeggiated chord? I just need the squiggly for a small part in my song since grace notes arent working right and sound too choppy. If you dont know one then I dont want to make you guys go searching, but if you happen to remember one that'd be helpful.

Winter

Ummm... Monkey Island music uses all kinds of arpeggiated chords. I think we have one.

Bubbles

I cant find it in the search  :-\ I know Bespinben has one, but i think his mus file was locked or something (if thats even possible) since it wouldnt let me highlight anything or edit any part of the piece

Bubbles

If its any encouragement its for a Professor Layton song :P I looked through about 20 so far

fabbemannen

uhm...hi! So, only 13 pages of unread gloryness and spamminess this time

MoboMoga

Finally arranging a song in about 3 months..