zahndy

thoughts:
still miss ser.. :/
and thank you all people of ninsheet for all the awesome sheets ^^,
please delete this account

Dude

Davey

I like spending money.
I like spending money on brightly colored pants.

Gooch

Bernie Mac died last night, thats a little depressing...i guess.

KefkaticFanatic

MASSIVE AWESOME. They played Numa Numa during Men's Volleyball in the Olympics.  AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 09, 2008, 04:19:31 PMMASSIVE AWESOME. They played Numa Numa during Men's Volleyball in the Olympics.  AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.

lol yea.. i was watching it and the song came on and i was like wtf? oh well... but isn't the orignal numa numa in japanese and not chinese or english?

my thought of the moment: i got a rough copy of the trumpet solo from handlebars and i fixed it some and it's really not hard at all.. me (the worst trumpet player ever) can play it... =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

KefkaticFanatic

It isn't in any of those languages, it was originally in Romanian.

me irl
[close]

Jedesyus

you could have just made a separate thread you know lol

Davey

Good Idea. You can now see that the original post #2305 is now gone and jedesyus's post is now that.

Palagerini

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 09, 2008, 07:13:41 PMGood Idea. You can now see that the original post #2305 is now gone and jedesyus's post is now that.

lol now it looks like jedesyus is talking to me or gamer =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

generalmayo

okay okay I get it

Brawler4Ever

When people stop complaining about people who ask questions about when the next update will be.

MTOTM: Whoa. My mom got a new monitor...and it's huge. 250$ value for only for 80$.  ;D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

random_goldfish

I bought my monitor from a garage sale for 5 bucks...it sucks out loud but I needed one and I needed one cheap, haha.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Sirus

Davey