News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

We've had a FREEZING average of 65F for the past few weeks. How the heck do Floridians think this is cold? It's sooooooooo nice.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 07, 2012, 01:49:55 PMWe've had snow and below 0 temperatures for a month or so now.
this.

I got my driver's license the DAY it downpoured snow all over the interior :/
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Oh right, yesterday we didn't have school. I had a great day, I failed my driving test.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I did nothing yesterday. No school because some of our district's schools had voting going on.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jompa

Norwegian winters would scare all of you shitless.. That's when we're talking cold.
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Jompa on November 08, 2012, 07:43:21 AMNorwegian winters would scare all of you shitless.. That's when we're talking cold.
Don't you dare talk to me about being cold. It's always freezing here.

Ruto

Ohh God >< That guy that comes up to my office looking for my professor came up today for advisement. I think my professor's trying to set me up with him.

1) She said "Oh, you need help with math? Get [Ruto] to help you"
2) After he left, she called me inside her office and was like "That guy likes you." -.-

Omg my friend was right...this is so awkward...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

why are obvious things awkward, like, who wouldn't like Ruto?!

SlowPokemon

Ruto

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 08, 2012, 09:41:10 AMwhy are obvious things awkward, like, who wouldn't like Ruto?!

I don't need this kind of thing -.-

And how did my professor know? I heard the whole conversation and he didn't say anything of the sort...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

omg my sleeping schedule is messed up big time :(

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on November 08, 2012, 02:45:01 PMI don't need this kind of thing -.-

And how did my professor know? I heard the whole conversation and he didn't say anything of the sort...

There's more than one way to know someone likes another person....

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 08, 2012, 07:46:57 AMDon't you dare talk to me about being cold. It's always freezing here.
Quote from: Jompa on November 08, 2012, 07:43:21 AMNorwegian winters would scare all of you shitless.. That's when we're talking cold.
These.

Alaska=Scandinavia. Plus I'm Norwegian, so it balances out. Yeah, it's getting pretty cold up here...but I'll be saying the exact opposite in like 4 months at the exact same temperature :P

Gotta love the extremes...
Party Hard!
[close]

Jompa

Is it true that you americans get to skip school if there's snow outside?:p
Birdo for Smash

EFitTrainr

Pssshhhh, no we live in Alaska. Water u talkin bout.
I like food.