The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Somehow I can't see a princess that shoots guns at people being a Disney princess.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

How do you post a picture thats been created in microsoft paint? I tried tinypic but it comes out too small even when I have it on the biggest setting. I tried changing the size of the paint picture to as small as I could get it but that didnt work either

Zunawe

Try something other than tinypic? PostImage lets you resize it to preset sizes, so you could edit your own image in paint so it doesn't look skewed.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

imgur is the standard, but if you make a tiny resolution pic it's gonna look tiny

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

Thanks :D I tried PostImage but when I resized it it cut off half my picture and wanted me to make an account. Imgur worked :D

Zunawe

I don't post too many pictures, so. . .

I've never really liked solos or music where you can't really hear a definite melody. Especially audition music. It's just not anything you can hum. I'm practicing my honor band audition music for Monday, and it still just sounds odd.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Idk, with enough exposure you really grow to like "unhummable" music
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

There's also a clear difference between music written as a solo, and music that's an excerpt from a larger piece/larger ensemble.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Zunawe

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 03, 2012, 10:50:21 PMThere's also a clear difference between music written as a solo, and music that's an excerpt from a larger piece/larger ensemble.
Yes, but from solo's I've played for getting scored I just can't always seem to find anything beyond a musical formula. I guess it might be harder to find in those kinds of pieces, but I find it difficult to play music that I haven't found an identity for.

I feel like I didn't structure those sentences well.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

I saw this comment in YouTube and I laughed a lot.

Quotesurprise buttsex (>^_(>0_0>)

What kinda LPs do I look??? D:

Bubbles

Quote from: Zunawe on November 03, 2012, 10:53:19 PMYes, but from solo's I've played for getting scored I just can't always seem to find anything beyond a musical formula. I guess it might be harder to find in those kinds of pieces, but I find it difficult to play music that I haven't found an identity for.

I feel like I didn't structure those sentences well.

I think I know what you mean. When theres alot of instruments or voices all playing at once, if theres not a clear melody it sounds like a jumbled mess to me.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Writing a four page research report on Frederick Douglass... listening to Metroid midi music here on the site.

Brinstar GO! I can type faster!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

I think we should give a shout-out to Shado and Olimar for making this update possible.  Maybe after this JaMaHa can get us some more updaters to back up Concerto.  Cuz I think Deku and Winter are pretty much gone.

Roz~

Oh my god Wreck-it Ralph was soooo good I want to watch it again now ;~;
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.