News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 28, 2012, 11:02:12 PMwhat is this tinychat you speak of
D: FSM, how do you NOT know what Tinychat is?!?!?!
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

the_last_sheikah

I don't know about the weather where everyone else is, but right here, it is, quite literally, raining sideways.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Everyone over the age of 15 is too old to trick-or-treat.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

the_last_sheikah

IMO, if you are 18 or under, and you actually try when making/wearing a costume, you are fine.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

18 and trick-or-treating. No shits to be given. As long as you're having fun, who cares?

the_last_sheikah

Agreed, but something I find odd, a lot of cities are postponing tick-or-treating until the weekend because of the hurricane.  I mean, yeah, safety first, but somewhat strange to tick-or-treat on a day other that Halloween.

Zunawe

I got tired of trick-or-treating a couple of years ago. Sure, it was fun for me earlier, but I'm not terribly interested in spending the time/money to make/buy a costume just for candy. Don't argue about experiences either, nobody I know lives close enough that would go with me, so it would just be me with my sister's friends, or alone, which isn't all that appealing.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

I always have some friends... and the storm might be done by Halloween, I think.

Guys, my costume is gonna be adorable. I gotta trick-or-treat.

Ruto

I just like scaring the crap out of younger kids...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

If you old enough to buy candy yourself, you really shouldn't be trick-or-treating. Dressing up and going to parties is fine though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

what's the problem with trick-or-treating?? You guys are making me feel like a lamewad for going out trick-or-treating with my friends >_>