News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

welp, no classes on Monday. 4 day weekend, yeah!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 28, 2012, 01:00:52 PMWhen I was a kid, I always hoped that it would snow that much, so I wouldn't be able to go to the school. It never happened. :( But high school was lots and lots of fun! It was so awesome.
Aww me too. But we had some sometimes, and the extra snow days were taked onto the end of the year. High school is unbelievably better than everything eles, and my middle school wasnt even that bad when it comes to bullying or snotty people

Roz~

One day school was canceled because the temperature outside was -50 C. The sad thing is that it counted as a snow day =P
So far I think university > high school. The only problem is that uni never closes, even when there's a massive snow storm outside.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

So I was a guest host on an Avatar podcast today. You can listen to my sexy, sexy voice(that according to people, I apparently have) here: http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/podcast/AvatarOnlinePodcast25.mp3

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

SuperFireKirby

You can join me and ETF in the ruined halloween people's club. She lacks money and stuffs, and I have to work a 12 hour shift which goes to 11PM.

Go ruined halloween peoples!

Nebbles

my parents might be unable to get home due to the hurricane and mom needed to make the last part of my costume and since i'm a dipshit and can't sew i can't go through with my original plans

I might be Majora as a back up...

Bubbles

*joins club*

Im a loser who cant make artistic costumes, so I was going to tie a piece of bread around my neck and be "gingerbread" (red hair). I just want candy :P I dont dress up anymore since no one in my neighborhood knew who I was when I went as Gir from invader zim or Misty from pokemon in earlier years, and I feel like its not worth it

Nebbles

I don't know what weather we're gonna have on Halloween. If it's cleared up, I might get my costume. I was gonna be Furret...

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 28, 2012, 07:47:34 PMYou can join me and ETF in the ruined halloween people's club. She lacks money and stuffs, and I have to work a 12 hour shift which goes to 11PM.

Go ruined halloween peoples!

Can I join the club too? No Halloween for me this year.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

K-NiGhT

Well, I kinda have to do something for Halloween, seeing as it's my birthday and all. I'll probably go out with friends and see a scary movie or something.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

EFitTrainr

You guys can join my tinychat  party that day!
I like food.

FSM-Reapr