The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MassiveMayhem

She doesn't like Minecraft :l lol
I never liked TF2 either.
I'm in the process of looking right now but I'm getting no luck :c
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SuperFireKirby

Any Blizzard game. Specifically Diablo 2 or 3 or Starcraft 2.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

I was thinking diablo 3.
I wish it was as easy as playing city of heroes like I have for the past 3 years but the game shuts down on Nov 31 for good. :c I wonder if there will be private servers.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

Probably. There's always people running unofficial servers for games.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I haven't played Pokemon Colosseum in a few years, and I'm rediscovering the soundtrack... it's so gorgeous, I remember it all, but I haven't heard it since I really got into music.

The Cipher Admin Battle is awesome (that's one I distinctly remembered), idk how I missed the harp reference at the end of the title though!. And Phenac City is much prettier than I recalled.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 23, 2012, 07:15:36 PMI haven't played Pokemon Colosseum in a few years, and I'm rediscovering the soundtrack... it's so gorgeous, I remember it all, but I haven't heard it since I really got into music.

The Cipher Admin Battle is awesome (that's one I distinctly remembered), idk how I missed the harp reference at the end of the title though!. And Phenac City is much prettier than I recalled.
Arrange for the arrangement project! (yes we're still doing it)

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

It's only during extensive research for papers that I realize how lucky we are that internet browsers have tabs. I currently have 12 different web pages open, not including this one.

Yugi

I LIKE STOATS.
Also have a lot of homework.

SuperFireKirby

AWWWWWW YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH, DONE WITH MY WORLD RELIGIONS MIDTERM PAPER.

Shit, I still have my ethics paper to do.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bubbles

Another installment of Stupid People in my School

Guy: "Who's Houdini?"
Girl: "Are you stupid? He was that magician on Drake and Josh"