News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Yeah double post to tell everyone that they need to buy that Pokemon reorchestrated soundtrack on iTunes.

Just do it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Going to Tampa Bay ComicCon this weekend. Should pretty fun, though it obviously won't be nearly as gigantic as SDCC or NYCC. Gonna be equalizing the whole place up.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I'm not sure how it happened but I'm apparently going to Indianapolis, New York City and Vancouver this summer. I'm also supposed to be visiting my family in Boston this April. I'm going to be poor after all that Q_Q
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, but that sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

I can't focus on making this study guide at all ughhhh
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 16, 2012, 07:53:06 PMGoing to Tampa Bay ComicCon this weekend. Should pretty fun, though it obviously won't be nearly as gigantic as SDCC or NYCC. Gonna be equalizing the whole place up.
I used to live there. Not many memories, but we were fairly close to the beach.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, Florida is kinda meh in general. I don't know why old people like it here so much. Hot, humid, and overdeveloped. Beaches are overrated. Mountains are where it's at. And Florida's highest point of elevation is about 350 ft above sea level. God, I need to get out of this place.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on October 16, 2012, 08:32:30 PMI'm not sure how it happened but I'm apparently going to Indianapolis, New York City and Vancouver this summer. I'm also supposed to be visiting my family in Boston this April. I'm going to be poor after all that Q_Q

If I get an internship in Seattle, I am SO going to see you in the Couv when you're there!!!

SlowPokemon

And you must visit Ruto and her little sister!!!!

spitllama

Got White 2 today. I keep telling myself I need to get out of this series but eeeehh
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 17, 2012, 04:12:33 AMAnd you must visit Ruto and her little sister!!!!

Yayyy!

Despite tat today's only Wednesday, I'm ready to yell "**** this ****!" from all the crap I've had to do so far this week. School and work from 8 to 6, all those labs due, 2 midterms...

>_>

At least I got $20 for coming to work today xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Saying "asterisk" four times in a row is really hard and awkward, and it probably doesn't sound very threatening either. :/

/rimshot

I'm sorry, I hope things get better.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 17, 2012, 07:01:30 PMSaying "asterisk" four times in a row is really hard and awkward, and it probably doesn't sound very threatening either. :/

/rimshot

I'm sorry, I hope things get better.
As·ter·isk, as·ter·isk, as·ter·isk, as·ter·isk!!!

Putting emphasis on the final syllable, as well as saying it with an angry tone, can help. Not the best thing to say, but if you really want to...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

It's impossible to say bubbles and sound angry,

Ruto

I'm going to get into weekend mode early xD

I didn't want to type out the actual words that's all. Don't really mean to turn into a Pokemon^^

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.