News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

OH COOL

I'm being a furret gijinka for halloween yeah go me whooo
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

OMG KAIRI IS SO AWESOME

AND ADORABLE :D do you have a Sora?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

I took my driving test today and passed!!! :D Going in tomorrow to get the actual card :)
Party Hard!
[close]

DrP

PREO released its symphony album of the music from RBY (similar to what ZREO is doing with TP).

I have to say, it's pretty great!

Bespinben

Ermagherd. Pokeemanz.

Dangit, you ninja'd me DrP.
That said, it's a wonderful album. Pokemon orchestral music at its prime.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

K-NiGhT

Omg I haven't posted for a while. I guess I've been really busy. Anyway, I think I'm ungrounded. I went to the zoo with some friends yesterday. That was really fun. I also broke a string while practicing violin for All-State auditions this Saturday. I think that's a good sign...lol  :o
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

OMG I got an A on my playing test today! Lulz, though its for upper strings method and I struggled my way through twinkle twinkle...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Check out this awesome site that has quite a bit of Professor Layton sheet music:
http://tialys86.blogspot.com/

In addition, he has a youtube channel: here is his performance of the live version of More London Streets, and his "Puzzle" performance is excellent.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SlowPokemon

EFitTrainr

I'm totally getting it on launch day. With this and B2, my 3DS has been getting used quite a bit!
I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm going to try learning Ridley's theme from Super Metroid... if my hands burn off in the attempt: Well, at least I tried! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 16, 2012, 04:16:21 AMIlu2 <3

Miracle mask WOO so excited!

I might not be able to get it on launch day due to parents being away + no money :C I should ask for money though...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MassiveMayhem

Just got my tickets for the Final Fantasy Distant Worlds concert in Chicago. It's their 25th Anniversary and I'm so excited!
Wish I had the money for a week stay but only for the weekend, and I'll be taking a train there and I've only heard the worst about that. Nevertheless, super thrilled.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on October 16, 2012, 02:24:06 PMI might not be able to get it on launch day due to parents being away + no money :C I should ask for money though...

D: well I may not get it until that week. My parents don't let me play games during the week, so I'd probably rather get it during the week, start it Friday night, and have all weekend to play it XD Plus, if all goes as planned then that weekend I'll be playing Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.