News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 02, 2012, 08:17:08 PM^Wow. I have liek 50 saves for 150+ hours of Skyrim. Speaking a video games I actually bought one! Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection is MINE!!!!
I'm not used to autosave, so that might be part of it. I also can't stand it when I die halfway through a long cave without saving somewhere along the way. It really ruins it for stealth classes.

Also, I have yet to finish a Kirby game.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Zunawe on October 02, 2012, 08:24:04 PMAlso, I have yet to finish a Kirby game.
THEN YOU HAVE YET TO EXPERIENCE LIFE

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Dude

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 02, 2012, 07:36:03 PMI still can't find my Pokemon Diamond cartridge.  >:(
Oh man... the events I've missed...
Though, Diamond was the last Pokemon game I even used codes on (for fun purposes though, like getting Arceus and Shaymin. Ahhh, OP fun... :P).
Tweaking is more fun imo... Although you can't get Arceus that way which kinda sucks.

Bubbles

Can someone please explain to me what Snapchat is and why its so popular?

SlowPokemon

I just wrote a brief English paper whose instructions were to pick a musical piece to be my theme song, and explain how it represents me.

I used "Town of Water ~ Misthallery Day" (also known as "Misthallery's Many Canals") from Professor Layton and the Last Specter, composed by the great Tomohito Nishiura. I went really in-depth (for a short paper anyway) about why it represented me and why it was such a great piece.

I feel so accomplished.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 04, 2012, 03:13:00 PMI just wrote a brief English paper whose instructions were to pick a musical piece to be my theme song, and explain how it represents me.

I used "Town of Water ~ Misthallery Day" (also known as "Misthallery's Many Canals") from Professor Layton and the Last Specter, composed by the great Tomohito Nishiura. I went really in-depth (for a short paper anyway) about why it represented me and why it was such a great piece.

I feel so accomplished.

^That is awesome.  Really wish we got assigned somethin like that.

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 04, 2012, 03:13:00 PMI just wrote a brief English paper whose instructions were to pick a musical piece to be my theme song, and explain how it represents me.

I feel so accomplished.

Dang, wish we got something like that... I could pick so many songs to write about...!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Quote from: Nebbles on October 04, 2012, 08:03:14 PMDang, wish we got something like that... I could pick so many songs to write about...!
I'd be the complete opposite. Having to write a paper to a teacher about the inner parts of your personality and who you are? No thanks.

FSM-Reapr

Art is the best way to express yourself.

-Coolest professor in the world

SlowPokemon

"A true gentleman leaves no puzzle unsolved."
-ABSOLUTE COOLEST professor in the world >:(

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

the_last_sheikah

So I got my friend's old xbox today!  :)
But it was disassembled.  :-\
So me and my other friend went home and fixed it!  :)
But then we realized that we forgot the AV cables.  ::)
So we went back and got them.  :)
Then we found out that it has an E74 error. :(
And my friend who had it first knew and didn't tell me.  >:(
So we took it apart.
And after a lot of poking around, we found that there was something up with the heat sinks, and now we have to wait until my dad can get some "dielectric paste" to fix it.  ???
And we don't even know if that's actually the problem. :'(
Worst case scenario, I actually have to buy a refurbished xbox for $110. :(
Ugh, this "free" xbox is causing me more trouble than I expected. *sigh*
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

An Iwata Asks interview is up on Nintendo's website about Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, featuring three people: Jun'ichi Masuda, Takao Unno (director of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2), and Tsunekazu Ishihara (president and CEO of the Pokemon Company).