News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

I made an epic replica of the Relic Fragment!!!

Swapnoted the pic to everybody! :D

Bubbles

Nebbles

FSM, do I have you?? I'll have to add you guys...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles

FSM-Reapr

BlackDragonSlayer

...I have a goal in life...

It's to found a country with Latin as its primary language. Sounds odd... because it is. :P Might be a bit impossible, but I can dream, can't I? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jompa on September 23, 2012, 12:22:17 PMMight be a bit impossible, yeah

First, I'd have to either find an uninhabited island/piece of land, or make one! :P
Then, I'd have to learn Latin!
Then, I'd have to teach thousands (heh, way more than that) of people Latin! :P
Then, we'd have to name the country, and create a government.
Not that simple. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Latin is a fantastic language, it's impossible to learn it and not love it
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Latins the one language that doesnt make my angry/drive me crazy when I try to learn it. I dont get why people think its hard, since alot of the words are either cognates of english words or have some relation to them (ex. Agricola=farmer, agriculture is farmer stuff)

On another note, does anyone here play the ukelele? I was thinking about buying one but I have no idea the quality or whatever I would want. I really dont want to spend over $60 on it, which might be a problem. I have a very small one I bought at target (you need a screwdriver to tune it, and it only stays in tune for about a minute or two) and besidse the tuning issue its fine, so a high priced one really wont be necessary.

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles

does anyone wanna do my math homework for me

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on September 23, 2012, 08:55:14 PMdoes anyone wanna do my math homework for me
...what division of math is it? Geometry? Algebra? Something way more advanced? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

I can help if it's geometry or trigonometry. I might be able to help if it's calculus. Maybe.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 23, 2012, 08:54:47 PMI play ukulele.
A fellow ukelele player! I have found one at last!

I play an old 50's Martin. Finally got around to having this crazy hippie who repairs instruments to fix the tuning heads(the ukelele went out of tune barely strumming the strings)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!