The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 18, 2012, 03:39:01 PMMine did, at the worst time too XD I couldnt even play the piano because it was too dark to see the sheet music. I just stared at my walls until it came back on
When the power is out in my area, I can't play my piano either... because it's a Kurzweil RG100SE...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

I want teh rainz! It's still in the 80's here, and sunny as ever.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

I noticed that Burana can work as a VERY good sleeping medicine... :/

Zunawe

That moment when you realize that there's no point in playing a game you can get this much information on for randomly generated maps. . .

Chest ranks and items each second
Map complete with chest ranks and stairs
Finds the exact location in overworld based on landmarks
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Omg I have a paper due in 3 hours and I'm pretty much pulling it outta my ass...and it's not half bad :o
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

I think I found one of the most perfect shows ever.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Well that too

But I discovered Histeria, which is a cartoon made in the 90's (by the same creators of animaniacs, no less) which is all about history, but it's full of comedy and satire and it's seriously the greatest thing ever omg
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Quote from: Nebbles on September 20, 2012, 08:50:24 AMWell that too

But I discovered Histeria, which is a cartoon made in the 90's (by the same creators of animaniacs, no less) which is all about history, but it's full of comedy and satire and it's seriously the greatest thing ever omg

Omg I remember watching that when I was a kid XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Don't you just hate it when someone mispronounces your surname, even if it's so easy to say?? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

Happens all the time and it's even worse if it's in another language...xD Then the professor tries even harder to get it right or even maybe try to pronounce it with an accent -.-

Anyway today in philosophy class, the professor asks for a strong guy to close the window for this girl who said her seat at the window was freezing. So this huge guy sitting in the back comes up to help her. He didn't get it on the first try (it was stuck tight!), but during the second, he manages to close it. Then he stares at his hands and makes a D: face. The professor asked him if he scraped his hands and he was like, "no, it's just really dirty..." xDDDDD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

JDMEK5

I just thought that I couldn't believe how many pages are in this topic... :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 20, 2012, 03:52:50 PMI just thought that I couldn't believe how many pages are in this topic... :P
I wonder how long it would take to read them all if you started from page 1... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber