The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

My college schedule is pretty great, though. Only Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Fridays are early days. So it's all right and I get some extra sleep on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Nebbles on September 10, 2012, 12:34:29 PMMy college schedule is pretty great, though. Only Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Fridays are early days. So it's all right and I get some extra sleep on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
You do seem like that you need some sleep. :P

Nebbles

No, you didn't get what I was saying.

I was saying that Fridays are also early days.

Zunawe

It's more "Monday/Wednesday/Friday, and Fridays. . ."
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 10, 2012, 08:35:02 AMThis is why I only have one evening class on Monday.

This is why I don't have any class on Monday.

Also going to play Slender tonight. I'll finally get to see if it's really scary.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

K-NiGhT

DONT DO IT ROZ THAT GAME WILL EAT YOU UP AND SHIT YOU OUT IT'S SO GOTDAMN TERRIFYING!!!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

the_last_sheikah

If you do, be sure to keep the light switch close and a second pair of trousers even closer, because the ones you are wearing will surely be defecated in.

PRO TIP: Go for the bathroom page first.  My friend who played it said that because slenderman won't start following you until you have the first page, so it should be harder for him to get you then.  Maybe.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Roz~

Nah. Lights closed and... I hope I won't shit my pants. =P
And thanks for the tip, I think I'll do that.

the_last_sheikah

You should totes do the stereotypical slender thing and do a reaction cam for when you freak out for teh lulz.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Haha I'd do it but I don't think we have a Cam here unfortunately =P
Also my reactions would be in French, not in English. But it'd still be fun to do.

the_last_sheikah

I'm pretty sure a scream is a universal reaction, one that is even funnier in foreign languages.

Nebbles

MoboMoga

Pixar short films are like, the best!  I loved one of the recent ones, "Day & Night". It just shows how creative they can be!

Nebbles