The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

Gawd...!

Band Camp is so ridiculously hard! I'll keep my wining short but in brief we have 13 hour days with 3 five minute breaks and 2 twenty minute meals. The other 12 hours and 25 minutes are spent practicing Marching, playing ridiculously hard music (For a freshman  :-\), and both at the same time which basically means:

hard x ridiculously hard = you're happy

I left my house today at 7:40 a.m. and I just got home.  :'( I am so tired right now...

Also... err...

Not to be all like "I'm leaving"... but soon with High School coming up I won't have much time for random crap like this on the intarwebs. I'll check it as time passes but I'll be a lot less active though. Nothing funny happens on this forum anymore.

Palagerini

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 04, 2008, 06:49:46 PMGawd...!

Band Camp is so ridiculously hard! I'll keep my wining short but in brief we have 13 hour days with 3 five minute breaks and 2 twenty minute meals. The other 12 hours and 25 minutes are spent practicing Marching, playing ridiculously hard music (For a freshman  :-\), and both at the same time which basically means:

hard x ridiculously hard = you're happy.

I left my house today at 7:40 a.m. and I just got home.  :'( I am so tired right now...

Also... err...

Not to be all like "I'm leaving"... but soon with High School coming up I won't have much time for random crap like this on the intarwebs. I'll check it as time passes but I'll be a lot less active though. Nothing funny happens on this forum anymore.

heh tennis camp FTW! lol jk. i might be a little less active cause of high school too but don't expect me too..

Quote from: generalmayo on August 04, 2008, 12:41:42 PMmy brain is dead

atleast u had a brain! making fun of us without a brain =/...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gooch

Either laws are different where you live, or your just overexaggerating because where i live, thats Illegal and our days are hard, but we still get breaks and its quite fun (for a sophmore, at least) even though we just learned the 2 hardest sets for our opener and we just found out they want us to do a Pre-Show as well, so i really dont have a clue what is gonna happen.

Harvest

Thats pretty much why I didn't go to band camp.

-

Davey

Quote from: Gooch on August 04, 2008, 07:03:17 PMEither laws are different where you live, or your just overexaggerating because where i live, thats Illegal and our days are hard, but we still get breaks and its quite fun (for a sophmore, at least) even though we just learned the 2 hardest sets for our opener and we just found out they want us to do a Pre-Show as well, so i really dont have a clue what is gonna happen.

Well if that is illegal, then call the happy popo because that is EXACTLY how it is.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Palagerini

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 05, 2008, 08:44:50 AMUmmm, one time at Band Camp....
lol.. it's funny because no one at band camp ever knows where that's from lol.
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

HugoMeister

Wtf? Was that a glitch, or did we really have that many people?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Palagerini

lol probaly a glitch.. although we are getting more popular...  :P
<ktp753>ouch.

Harvest

Bored.

I want my guitar back  :-\

It had to get sent far away to get set up because it had fret problems or something that the store people couldn't handle :(
-

Mike

OMG yes they're making a new Dragon Ball movie. No not the stupid live action movie, a brand new anime movie actually made by Akira Toriyama. It happens at the end of Dragon Ball Z, Goku comes back. I don't want to hear anything about Dragon Ball GT, it sucked and it's not even official (as in not made by Akira Toriyama). SSJ3 is the last level of Super Saiyajins, not SSJ4 or that SSJ5 shit.

generalmayo

ummm can we actually advertise NSM on a popular site so we ourselves can be popular?

okay okay I get it

Davey

FUCK
BAND
CAMP