News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Yeah, and you guys are seeing about 2/3s... I have like a mini fridge and my bed on the other side and some armchair. Plus all the overhead storage over the doorway.

I can see why I decided that I gave up having a kitchen and everything... this room is EPIC!

Zunawe

My band director has adopted the phrase "GO GO GO!" to make us run back to our drill spots faster. There's gotta be some connection. . . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on August 27, 2012, 08:26:54 AMYeah, and you guys are seeing about 2/3s... I have like a mini fridge and my bed on the other side and some armchair. Plus all the overhead storage over the doorway.

I can see why I decided that I gave up having a kitchen and everything... this room is EPIC!

XD I have about enough room at home to walk in a line to the door. Forget about even having a desk -.-

Though if I can get rid of my "roommate" it would be tolerable.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: DrP on August 26, 2012, 11:32:49 PMToday was such a fantastic day. I live in what seems to be an industrial loft (with the bricks and all)... and my room is HUGE!!! I have a couch and an arm chair and I can fit so much!
(big picture)
Omg that piano in your room looks like mine. D: D:
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Quote from: Saria on August 28, 2012, 08:52:31 AMOmg that piano in your room looks like mine. D: D:

The keys are different...I think we have that same table you have, but in white.

Ruto

Double post -.-

I bumped into my old music professor a few days ago and she was talking about the music minor she was setting up in the school. Said something about basing it on BYU's music program (where she used to teach) and then making a few improvements (in her opinion xD). It includes a German/Austrian/Italian culture class and music theory...I'm not sure whether I'd be there long enough to be able to take all the classes -.-

Roz~

Those classes look interesting. I wish I could take awesome classes like that, though I guess Japanese is pretty awesome too. =P

So I'm considering buying a Pokémon hat. The thing is I don't know which one I want. I was debating on getting either Girafarig or Raikou. Also Flareon and Poliwhirl could be cool too... I'll probably end up buying two of them too .____.
Soooo... halp plz?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on August 30, 2012, 06:40:30 PMThose classes look interesting. I wish I could take awesome classes like that, though I guess Japanese is pretty awesome too. =P

So I'm considering buying a Pokémon hat. The thing is I don't know which one I want. I was debating on getting either Girafarig or Raikou. Also Flareon and Poliwhirl could be cool too... I'll probably end up buying two of them too .____.
Soooo... halp plz?
Scrafty or Slowpoke/bro hat.

inb4 I knew you'd say that.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Omg yes Scrafty would be really awesome

My favorites so far are Raikou/Girafarig, and now I can add Scrafty to that list. I love Poliwhirl but I feel that it'd be kinda meh, and I really don't know about Flareon. QQ
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

Oh my gosh, I've been(and will be) busy this week! The Academy has so much visitors because of the Helsinki Celebration week. It's so great that famous pianists come visit our classes, but it's horrible that there are people everywhere you go, because we have "open doors" for visitors!

Kman96

NSM updated their Status:

"Can NSM stay pumping without a pumpy heart?"

awww... :( How sweet, yet quite saddening to think about...
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Just came from my dance lesson(I never thought I'd have to say that)... Yes, I'm learning waltz, tango and quickstep. Quickstep is actually very fun.

Jompa

Is anybody here aware of how F***ING AWESOME it is to be in a big band!? Having 7 other saxes shut up and having a guitar, a bass, a piano, a drum set and 14 brass instruments accompany me solo improvising was probably the most thrilling experience I've had, related to music!! :D
Did I mention, I'm in a big band now? ^.^
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Tried it. Was awesome. Then I quit. Notice the was.