The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Palagerini

is that a chocolate heart? if so i don't think i like chocolate anymore =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Palagerini on August 03, 2008, 04:30:53 PMis that a chocolate heart? if so i don't think i like chocolate anymore =P
ditto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Mike

I ordering seasons 1 to 3 uncut of Dragon Ball Z (up to the end of Freeza). Can't wait for them to arrive.

SuperFireKirby

Watch a nation rise,
sign of the times,
master of bleeding eyes.

Thunder and high,
look to the sky,
they're never gonna take us down!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

[19:29]   <PianoMasta7>   I think LttP is bad, LA is bad, and the oracle of seasons

BLASPHEMER.

me irl
[close]

blah54

wat!?! i think Lttp is the best zelda game in the whole zelda series...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

KefkaticFanatic

He also said Chrono Trigger was bad.  WTF.

me irl
[close]

random_goldfish

Whoa, whoa, whoa, *eight minutes later* whoa, whoa, whoa.

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

KefkaticFanatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGP0ZCMDgDA&feature=related

HOLY SHIT.

AWESOME LEVELS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

(But also epic major FFIV spoilers)

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Mike on August 03, 2008, 02:20:25 PMEww dark chocolate, but not as bad as 95% cocoa chocolate which is just take taking a bite out of very bitter chocolate paste. One time we pranked a bunch of people into eating some, their reaction was priceless. It's so bitter and pasty you can't swallow it.

I love that stuff, its so real.  I actually like the cocoa seeds better than most chocolates.  The only good chocolate comes from Europe. 

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Mike on August 03, 2008, 06:15:16 PMI ordering seasons 1 to 3 uncut of Dragon Ball Z (up to the end of Freeza). Can't wait for them to arrive.
woah, i just found this out- dragonball z is 20 years old
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Mike on August 03, 2008, 02:20:25 PMEww dark chocolate, but not as bad as 95% cocoa chocolate which is just take taking a bite out of very bitter chocolate paste. One time we pranked a bunch of people into eating some, their reaction was priceless. It's so bitter and pasty you can't swallow it.

I think we've heard this story like 3 times from you now.

:P

me irl
[close]

generalmayo

okay okay I get it