The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 20, 2012, 07:35:12 AMFirst day of school today. But I only have one class. And it's at 7:00 PM. I'm already loving college.
I sure hope you're working full time or doing something else useful, cause that's a waste of money and delays graduation .-.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Anyone know who this guy is? I finally stumbled on a picture of him. He's a composer SFK and I love infinitely.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

^OMG YES.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 20, 2012, 01:33:32 PMI sure hope you're working full time or doing something else useful, cause that's a waste of money and delays graduation .-.
Only one class today, that is. I have 5 classes this semester, but the bulk of them are on Tuesday and Thursday.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

O, that's cray.  Most of mine are MWF with additional sections T/Th

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

You definitely didn't just look at the image link
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

You're right, I didn't. I right-clicked and searched google with this image.  ;D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I had the most pleasant day today: Reorganizing the file room at work and then to go lunching with a friend down in Encinitas (towards San Diego) -- and she's really amazing, and great to talk to... and interesting... and has pretty eyes... *ahem*

Overall not a bad day, especially since it's the first day under 90 in two and a half weeks (though it was 89... that's still nice)

Zunawe

Cloudy in the high 60's today. Finally. The sunlight up here really gets to you after a while.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Got to work 3 minutes late, but as I turned the corner to go into the building, I saw that the whole building got evacuated for a fire drill. I guess no one noticed XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

Quote from: Ruto on August 22, 2012, 06:11:45 AMGot to work 3 minutes late, but as I turned the corner to go into the building, I saw that the whole building got evacuated for a fire drill. I guess no one noticed XD
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Taser9090

First day of school:
Music Theory = fav class
Japanese = now second fav

I'm so thrilled.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Ethics seems like it'll be pretty cool. Also World Religions. Not looking forward to Composition though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

I'm very jealous of your Ethics class! Is it being treated as a psych course? Or a sociology course?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012