News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

I've got it- Benjamin Button is The Doctor. Mystery solved. That's how he keeps getting younger..
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Quote from: spitllama on August 18, 2012, 11:30:22 PMAll the new SMB seem like the same game to me. The biggest difference seems to be the '2' on the cover.
It's very similar. Except for a few new items and the coin deal, that's it. Of course, idk if there is new music yet as I was at a Tim Horton's with the sound off, but I'm guessing no.

I wouldn't say you should buy it right now, but buy it eventually, like when the price goes down!

Zunawe

It seems that Shado's Mii is sad. . . Or he just grew a mustache in place of his mouth.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on August 19, 2012, 12:38:00 PMIt seems that Shado's Mii is sad. . . Or he just grew a mustache in place of his mouth.
I used the biker 'stache to make the Mii have a  :C face.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

Hence my comment about the mustache. :) Why?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Jub3r7

When different people do the same thing, the reaction is different. XD

For example, when I first got my 3ds, I set my favorite game as System Settings or something like that and shado did something similar.

Slow at shado: LOL SHADO
Slow at me: lol what

I just find that kind of thing amusing. Reminds me of my friend Nandan and Ivan; if they both share a picture, even if Nandan shared it first, Ivan is the one that gets likes even though they both have the same friends.  ;D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

Anyone else following SarcasticRover on twitter?

I love the tweets.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 19, 2012, 01:29:06 PMSlow at shado: LOL SHADO
Slow at me: lol what

nah I meant the same to both of you, just shado did it first so it kind of hit me harder XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 19, 2012, 05:08:03 PMAnyone else following SarcasticRover on twitter?

I love the tweets.
Pretty much the only reason I'd consider getting a twitter account.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I am so glad I went up to the state park before this weekend because all my old classmates apparently went there this weekend. Finding them there would have been so awkward and would probably have ruined it for me :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

First day of school today. But I only have one class. And it's at 7:00 PM. I'm already loving college.

FSM-Reapr

Thanks, you reminded me for my own schedule change! :) My 6:00 AM has changed to 11:00! :D