The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Ugh! I can't wait for Animal Crossing Jump Out any longer!!!!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Thank you Dahans <3 I hope you stay with us.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 08, 2012, 02:44:31 PMUgh! I can't wait for Animal Crossing Jump Out any longer!!!!

Hahaha it does look awesome!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

FACK, I went to my college councilor today and she was like LOL ur AP scores are super tasty, you don't need Engrish composition 1, which I was already enrolled in. So she did some black magic that should have given me the ability to switch from Engrish Comp. 1 to Comp. 2. But apparently I don't meet the prerequisites for Comp. 2 since the computer won't let me switch into it. COLLEGE STARTS IN 12 DAYS, I DON'T WANT TO BE DEALING WITH THIS GARBAGE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

College starts in 12 days, have fun dealing with that garbage. They always wait until the 11th hour before problems crop up.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 08, 2012, 05:51:13 PMFACK, I went to my college councilor today and she was like LOL ur AP scores are super tasty, you don't need Engrish composition 1, which I was already enrolled in. So she did some black magic that should have given me the ability to switch from Engrish Comp. 1 to Comp. 2. But apparently I don't meet the prerequisites for Comp. 2 since the computer won't let me switch into it. COLLEGE STARTS IN 12 DAYS, I DON'T WANT TO BE DEALING WITH THIS GARBAGE.
If only those were exact quotes. Everybody should talk like that.

EDIT: Hah!! I just ninja'd myself. Pressed post, it was taking too long to refresh, so I cancelled, couldn't edit what I had typed, refreshed, and did the same thing, pressed post again, and it showed that I had posted while I was posting.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

I broke a full milk carton today. Milk went even under the fridge. Then I cleaned it.

#bored

:P

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FSM-Reapr

MaestroUGC

I've been rediscovering Mahler lately. For a man who wrote so little, he created quite a good deal of fantastic music.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Making this isn't TOO difficult, but very tiresome. This better be the best damn mask at this masquerade party.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

I demand that you post a picture of Majora!Nebbles.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]