News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Some people confuse me and others really irritate. I want to reiterate, NO ONE LIKES THE JEALOUS GUY. And she does not feel like that about you -_- you want to impress her, maybe stop being a total dick to everyone else.

Ambiguity ftw again
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 07, 2012, 09:46:06 PMSome people confuse me and others really irritate. I want to reiterate, NO ONE LIKES THE JEALOUS GUY. And she does not feel like that about you -_- you want to impress her, maybe stop being a total dick to everyone else.

Ambiguity ftw again
Oddly enough, I can relate to this.

SlowPokemon

Haha don't worry I wasn't talking about you...

<_<
>_>
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

I know :P

But is someone supposed to see these posts? .-.

DrP

Spent a good 8 hours editing a movie for my Chinese class!

FINALLY FINISHED! WOOT!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

dahans

first of all i have got to say sorry for my long absence. my email account was hacked so i was not able to read any of your messages. i will come back no doubt about that. i am still the same person i just had to get some things straight in my life which i have done already. i am so thankful that you care so much about me and this will be rewarded ;-);-);-)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Mashi

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Quote from: dahans on August 08, 2012, 11:38:43 AMfirst of all i have got to say sorry for my long absence. my email account was hacked so i was not able to read any of your messages. i will come back no doubt about that. i am still the same person i just had to get some things straight in my life which i have done already. i am so thankful that you care so much about me and this will be rewarded ;-);-);-)
BABY COME BACK

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on August 08, 2012, 11:38:43 AMfirst of all i have got to say sorry for my long absence. my email account was hacked so i was not able to read any of your messages. i will come back no doubt about that. i am still the same person i just had to get some things straight in my life which i have done already. i am so thankful that you care so much about me and this will be rewarded ;-);-);-)

...A new orchestral piece you say? o_O

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Anyone here about that lady wearing scrubs who tried to steal a baby from a hospital? Some people.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Yes I did here about that.

Also welcome back dahans! Hope all is well now.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman