Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

How is that even news? xD

Maybe it's just proof that people will click anything :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Quote from: spitllama on August 03, 2012, 08:38:51 PMI don't even know why I read Yahoo articles anymore. They are by far the crappiest things I have ever read. The latest article defended peeing in the pool, saying that all competitive swimmers, and many recreational swimmers, do it regularly. In fact, the writer went so far as to say that anyone who claims they haven't (intentionally, not as a little kid) is a liar.

Ok so I've been racing for about five years now and that has never even crossed my mind. The pool is not a toilet.

Unless I'm like the only one who thinks this? :O
That's just sick.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FSM-Reapr

I just meditited for 30 min and I figured that I'm stressed out and haven't been myself lately. I want to tell that I'm sorry that I've been a huge dick/idiot/spammer/fucking stupid moron and such. I promise that I won't spam or be a dick anymore. I hope you can give me one last chance. If I blow that, you can ban me. Promise.

:-[

K-NiGhT

Hmm...i've heard this somewhere before...

Quote from: ZintendoI've taken up meditating, and a really important step towards achieving enlightenment (no, I am not a buddhist, enlightenment is self-knowing of the highest degree; to understand onesself), I need to be at peace.

then...later...

Quote from: Zintendothis forum is a sack of nuts

just saying. sorry we've been giving you crap, man.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

universe-X

I found out today that the only place I like to be massaged is on my ear lobes.

It's like instant euphoria.

Zunawe

Ummmmm. . . What exactly happened with this Zintendo thing? I can't follow any of it after being gone all weekend.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

He's this troll that shows up randomly and makes a thread saying all sorts of garbage about the forum for attention. That's all I know. You can probably see if he posts anything else...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Zunawe on August 05, 2012, 07:19:56 PMUmmmmm. . . What exactly happened with this Zintendo thing? I can't follow any of it after being gone all weekend.
He's just a loser seeking attention. Ignore him.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

K. I just saw like 3 mentions of him and had no idea what was going on.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

What I don't understand is how he comes back after so much time. You'd think that, after getting temporarily banned from a site and yelled at, you'd just leave... but Zintendo comes back after a year with the same bitter attitude and absolutely no credibility xD

Desperate for attention even ages later. WHAT A WINNER.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

universe-X

I'm in the mood to do nothing but arrange.

SlowPokemon

I think I could go forever like this--composing in Finale and skyping with Ruto and Roz and Mashi and the others
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X