News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

What's this "posting", is it something people should do?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on July 18, 2012, 01:43:41 AMNo comment on my beginnings here... that will be forever locked away.

Anyways, I just hate it whenever I read a book or watch a movie that I get the desire to write a dystopian novel... ugh! Brain, why must you do this to me. You know I will abandon it at Chapter 3 or so.

And I thought I was the only one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 17, 2012, 12:15:41 PMEh it's not out of the question--they released Eternal Diva less than a month after Last Specter. And I'm pretty sure they've already confirmed it'll be released here at some point. It just might take a while.

I've only seen news about it not being released here. =P
Also I understand your point, but every time a special console has been released, like the Zelda DS Lite and the Zelda 3DS, they were part of a bundle. They've always been releasing special consoles with games, so that's why I think the KH3DS won't be released here. We already have the KH Mark of Masteries too, so... yeah. I'll just buy the red one.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

I'm generally a frugal person who doesn't care very much for material things. But over the past 30 hours, I have spent $250 on internet shopping. THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY THINGS TO BUY. I'm so glad I have a job to pay for all this wonderful garbage.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

I wanted some sexy headphones. So I bought them. I wanted every modest mouse album(which are all sexy). So I bought them(OMG SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY BUYS MUSIC? WHAT A NOOB!). I wanted some sexy shirts. So I bought them. But me wants a sexy jacket, some sexy buttons, and some more sexy buttons.

After that, I'm going to be almost only spending my money on musical and recording equipment.

FSM-Reapr

And you have no one to be all over you with all of that sexy stuff, that's un-sexy. :P

SuperFireKirby

Who are you, a man(presumably) all zee way in Finland knowing me only through text-based messages, to say there isn't some being sexy all over me AT THIS VERY MOMENT. Well....there isn't(at this moment anyway) but who are you to say? YOU DON'T KNOW ME. YOU DON'T WHERE I BEEN. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I SEEN. I SEEN SOME THINGS, MAN. WITH MY EYES. AND YOU CAN'T SAY OTHERWISE, YOU SCOUNDREL, THINKING YOU CAN TELL WHAT'S WHAT AND NOT SEE THE REPERCUSSIONS FOR DOING SO. I might just kill myself now, knowing that there is a man in Finland watching my every step through a music sheet forum. I'LL DOEET. I SWEAR. AND YOU, FIN WHO SEES MY EVERY MOVE, SHALL BE FORCED TO WITNESS IT.

TAKE THAT, SOCIETY.

FSM-Reapr

I just mentioned one thing you left out of your list, gee. =P

Hey SuperFireKirby, check out the window. :P

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 19, 2012, 04:33:34 PMWho are you, a man(presumably) all zee way in Finland knowing me only through text-based messages, to say there isn't some being sexy all over me AT THIS VERY MOMENT. Well....there isn't(at this moment anyway) but who are you to say? YOU DON'T KNOW ME. YOU DON'T WHERE I BEEN. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I SEEN. I SEEN SOME THINGS, MAN. WITH MY EYES. AND YOU CAN'T SAY OTHERWISE, YOU SCOUNDREL, THINKING YOU CAN TELL WHAT'S WHAT AND NOT SEE THE REPERCUSSIONS FOR DOING SO. I might just kill myself now, knowing that there is a man in Finland watching my every step through a music sheet forum. I'LL DOEET. I SWEAR. AND YOU, FIN WHO SEES MY EVERY MOVE, SHALL BE FORCED TO WITNESS IT.

TAKE THAT, SOCIETY.

You win the forum.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

And then the people you know in real life can get the picture.

Nebbles

Finally got around to seeing Brave. It was awesome!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Ruto and I have had a most pleasant conversation.

If only certain things in our lives were just simpler...

Ruto

^Yup. And by that, I mean having about $10,000 suddenly appear for a vacation in a different continent.

Also, I wonder if my professor would be mad if I brought in my easel to work and did art stuff there on the weekdays...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

That's exactly why I want to win the lottery.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.