The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Ok nobody can resist mochi ice cream, just how it works

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 16, 2012, 07:38:06 AMIf you're looking for frivolous things, what about a 3DS (like the one that comes with Super Mario 3D Land) and save at least $35 (USD) for Black 2 or White 2 on October 7?

Hmm I'll probably buy a red 3DS with Theatrythm Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. I don't need to save for B2W2, and that Mario game doesn't interest me at all.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Ah I thought you said you were thinking about that before, but I know Japan got a special Kingdom Hearts 3DS with release, I wonder if NA will get that too?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 16, 2012, 11:48:16 PMThey're building a Trader Joe's near my house. Hope it doesn't suck...
Trader Joes will never suck.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 16, 2012, 11:37:55 PMWhole foods is craaaaaazy expensive, Trader Joes is much better .-.

In Portland we have a local chain New Seasons, basically a local version of Whole Foods but the prices are better than even Trader Joes. Though it does have a different selection.  A shame there's nothing like that here... at least Uwajimaya (local asian market) is fairly cheap.
Come to think of it, I've never been in a Whole Foods.
But the place we have is called New Frontiers. It's a little expensive, but they generally have the best meats and cheeses I can get.. like a Cheese counter found in San Francisco and a Butcher section found Houston. Plus they make ready-to-go things that are really healthy, like soups and salad dressings and things like Temple Tofu (Tofu in Mango Chutney) and Taboule! It's amazing! I do wish I had Asian markets closer, but I gotta drive like 15 miles to a most amazing shopping center in Irvine. My Chinese class is gonna take a trip up there for a dinner before the final! I can't wait!

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 17, 2012, 09:43:11 AMAh I thought you said you were thinking about that before, but I know Japan got a special Kingdom Hearts 3DS with release, I wonder if NA will get that too?

Well the game gets a special edition with AR cards, but I don't remember about the 3DS itself. It looked so cool though, I'd really love to have one.

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 17, 2012, 12:31:53 AMOk nobody can resist mochi ice cream, just how it works

D:< Why is everyone talking about food...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 17, 2012, 09:47:23 AMWell the game gets a special edition with AR cards, but I don't remember about the 3DS itself. It looked so cool though, I'd really love to have one.

I'm not sure if I'm getting the game, I loved 358/2 Days but it's back to Sora now who kind of annoys me. I downloaded the demo from the eShop and it looks very polished and good. But I'd rather get New Super Mario Bros. 2 a few weeks later, I'm in the mood for simpler gaming. And I need to make sure I have enough for Black 2 and especially Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask :D I love Layton games way too much.

Ruto

It's this sticky rice flour (?) made by pounding the rice with with mallets.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Excited to see The Dark Knight Rises later this week, whoooo :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 17, 2012, 10:02:55 AMI'm not sure if I'm getting the game, I loved 358/2 Days but it's back to Sora now who kind of annoys me. I downloaded the demo from the eShop and it looks very polished and good. But I'd rather get New Super Mario Bros. 2 a few weeks later, I'm in the mood for simpler gaming. And I need to make sure I have enough for Black 2 and especially Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask :D I love Layton games way too much.

I just checked and no 3DS, just a game bundle :(
But yeah I understand. I love KH so I have to buy the game =P And I'll definitely buy Layton too. Now if they'd just announce a North American release date for Layton vs. Ace Attorney...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on July 17, 2012, 10:05:37 AMExcited to see The Dark Knight Rises later this week, whoooo :D

Me and my brother are going thursday night at 6--they're showing Batman Begins, Dark Knight, and Dark Knight at midnight! XD it's going to be - to quote DrP - long and EPIC! I'm excited, the third one is getting amazing reviews (big surprise). I'd go just to see the second one on the big screen, though, and hear that movie's credits music in surround sound....SO GORGEOUS

Quote from: Roz~ on July 17, 2012, 10:09:49 AMI just checked and no 3DS, just a game bundle :(
But yeah I understand. I love KH so I have to buy the game =P And I'll definitely buy Layton too. Now if they'd just announce a North American release date for Layton vs. Ace Attorney...

I saw a recent article that said French stores were publishing that it would be released there in December. So idk.

Yeah I'm finally getting my brother to play a Layton game all the way through. He's played a few hours of Unwound Future, I hope he gets through it because I think he'll love it. Then again, he got bored of Diabolical Box halfway through, which was my favorite. :P he just needs to play a game long enough to have the plot blow his mind.

FSM-Reapr

Last movie I went to see in a movie theater was Titanic 3D.  :P

DrP

Last time I went to the movie theater was to see Black Swan... or HP Part 1 (whichever came first)

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 17, 2012, 10:14:10 AMI saw a recent article that said French stores were publishing that it would be released there in December. So idk.

It'd be kinda dumb though, releasing it 5 months after DDD has been released, so... yeah. I don't think it'll ever be released here.