News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Definitely. He'd fit in well.

Just... don't let him close to Link... D:
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

I spend too much on groceries.... curse you organic superhealth expensive food habits..

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

I saw someone at Rita's tonight that looked suspiciously like Nebbles.  :o
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Oh really? I was at a home all day... unless I've got clones or evil twins running around.

SuperFireKirby

So it turns out that my college's recording studio is a 45 minute commute from my house. Not that bad this semester, since I'll probably only have one class down there. But afterwards, not gonna be fun getting down there.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 16, 2012, 06:22:01 PMI saw someone at Rita's tonight that looked suspiciously like Nebbles.  :o
they're attacking! The Nebbles invasion begins!!!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Saria

ZOMG I was looking for at Zelda violin videos to watch and I clicked the first result. It was JTehAnonymous. D:

P.S. My dad was watching and said JTehAnonymous is so good. :>
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Nebbles

I miss him! He hasn't been around in a while... nor has he been on Skype.

SuperFireKirby

Say what you want about it, but Industrial music is immensely fun to make. I'll post some tracks as I finish them.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 16, 2012, 06:11:49 PMI spend too much on groceries.... curse you organic superhealth expensive food habits..
*ahem* Granola *ahem*

I do the same... except when I'm home, I try to avoid Whole Foods and stick to Trader Joes.

But at school, New Frontiers (an organic market) get's a lot of my business. Milk, why do you have to be $4.95 for a half gallon???
But they have this yogurt... it comes in a ceramic container from San Fran. IT IS AMAZING... and you can return it for $1.10, but I usually keep them since they make great broiling containers for soup!

KefkaticFanatic

Whole foods is craaaaaazy expensive, Trader Joes is much better .-.

In Portland we have a local chain New Seasons, basically a local version of Whole Foods but the prices are better than even Trader Joes. Though it does have a different selection.  A shame there's nothing like that here... at least Uwajimaya (local asian market) is fairly cheap.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Trader Joe's is seriously the best super market ever. I love going there.

KefkaticFanatic

Frozen section = worst temptations ever

I dont know how I have not succumbed thus far

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I'm a wimp and cave in all the time. Nowhere else mochi ice cream, macarons, bao, shumai... I gotta get my snacks somewhere.

Olimar12345

They're building a Trader Joe's near my house. Hope it doesn't suck...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!