News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

...P-party Rock Anthem for a marching band halftime show?! WHY?

I love Adele though, but... her songs are not marching band material. None of those are in my opinion. D:
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

the_last_sheikah

AND I just found out that I was demoted moved from vibraphone to xylo, and the new freshman gets my vibes. >:(
On the bright side, the xylo part is better than the simple chords the vibes play, and I convinced the section leader to let me be in the front line of the front ensemble. (We have too many people for one row, so the marimbas and vibes are usually in front, but I got seniority to work in my favor for once.)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SuperFireKirby

Make no mistake, being moved from from vibes to xylo is a huge demotion.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Hmm so I got nice presents yesterday, which included a nice amount of money. I now have to spend it, but I don't know what to buy D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

If you're looking for frivolous things, what about a 3DS (like the one that comes with Super Mario 3D Land) and save at least $35 (USD) for Black 2 or White 2 on October 7?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on July 16, 2012, 06:10:56 AMHmm so I got nice presents yesterday, which included a nice amount of money. I now have to spend it, but I don't know what to buy D:
Buy an island where we can all have fun and play
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

TheZeldaPianist275

Is irritated that Zunawe joined almost three months after I did, and he somehow has 400 more posts than me.

Shadoninja

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 16, 2012, 08:05:25 AMIs irritated that Zunawe joined almost three months after I did, and he somehow has 400 more posts than me.
I don't understand why all you peoples care about post counts.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Post counts are awesome because I can look at Slow's average of over 9 posts a day(and close to 8000 posts total) and call him a scandalous posting whore.  8)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

TOPIC CHANGING TIME!

It's been raining for like 5 days in a row...  :(

blueflower999

^We had a big thunderstorm late last night.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fabbemannen

Amateurs. It's been rain here pretty much everyday the whole summer. Thunder 3 days in a row right now
Snowed in May too

I love Sweden

Nebbles

Finally started playing Skyward Sword again! Ghirahim creeps me out...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

If he had bright colors, he'd remind me of the Capitol people from the Hunger Games.