News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Hmm... not that long. 3-4 hours maybe? That is... surprisingly fast. I was pretty sure I'd have to wait more than just that.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

the_last_sheikah

Finally found out next year's marching band halftime show, and I'm not pleased.  This is the second time that the directors made an itunes show, and this one is just, ugh.

#TrendingTunes
ADELE - Someone Like You/Rolling in the Deep (Opener)
GOTYE - Somebody That I Used To Know (Percussion Feature)
LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem (Flagline Feature)
ALICIA KEYS - Empire State of Mind, Part II (Closer)

*sigh*
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Roz~

EFitTrainr

Top 10 reasons (In my mind) that I'm single...
 1. I'm a nerd!
 2. I just bought a Portal Gun!
 3. I'm a geek!
 4. I watch Dr. Who. Like. All the time.
 5. MY AWESOMENESS IS TOO MUCH FOR THE LADIES TO COMPREHEND
 6. I'm too full of myself
 7. I used to be a jerk.
8. Friendzoned!
 9. I'm far too frivolous.
 10. I'm very VERY awkward. Like. Seriously.
I like food.

the_last_sheikah

Roz, was that sarcasm? or are you actually pitying me?  I'm not very good at determining sarcasm...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Roz~

T'wasn't sarcasm. =P

Adele is okay, but the rest is... meh. Also LMFAO sucks.

the_last_sheikah

Agreed.  And knowing my band, they'll do the dance during party rock, and they will do terrible.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 13, 2012, 09:14:35 PMT'wasn't sarcasm. =P

Adele is okay, but the rest is... meh. Also LMFAO sucks.

I hate most of them, but I really love the Gotye song. It's super overplayed but it's the only modern song I'll listen to and actually enjoy.

But yeah that's awful considering our marching band is doing a show about the end and rebirth of the world, using music from the firebird suite... it's gonna be sweet
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

I don't know anything about high school or that much about being social with normal people anymore so I can't help anyone!

On the plus side I could hold a full size violin even though the internet said I was too short for one.

Yesterday at the violin shop:

Concert violinist/violin sales guy: I think you can hold a full size one.
Me: Uhh okay.
*Guy comes back with a violin, tunes it and makes me hold it*
Guy: Yeah. Now play something.
Me: *tries* [thinks] I really suck at this...
*I lower the violin in faaaaaailure* -__-
Guy: Hehe, be careful, that's my violin you're holding there.
Me: D: D: D:

Okay well I see this would be awkward. Better go ahead and make an ass of myself anyway.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on July 13, 2012, 11:54:58 PMI don't know anything about high school or that much about being social with normal people anymore so I can't help anyone!

On the plus side I could hold a full size violin even though the internet said I was too short for one.

Yesterday at the violin shop:

Concert violinist/violin sales guy: I think you can hold a full size one.
Me: Uhh okay.
*Guy comes back with a violin, tunes it and makes me hold it*
Guy: Yeah. Now play something.
Me: *tries* [thinks] I really suck at this...
*I lower the violin in faaaaaailure* -__-
Guy: Hehe, be careful, that's my violin you're holding there.
Me: D: D: D:

Okay well I see this would be awkward. Better go ahead and make an ass of myself anyway.
you should get out and be social more and have confidence in yourself. Otherwise you'll always be a slave to your awkwardness.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Mashi

omg guys ruto was playing bach's ciaccano and one of her notes was out of tune by 1/256th of a note we should censure her

Zunawe

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on July 13, 2012, 08:09:30 PMFinally found out next year's marching band halftime show, and I'm not pleased.  This is the second time that the directors made an itunes show, and this one is just, ugh.

#TrendingTunes

*sigh*
I'm late, but I still had to comment on this. Our marching band show last year was Riverdance (I liked it), before that was Journey ('sokay for entertaining, judges disliked the songs), and before that was Wicked (that one was good). This year, we're doing something called Phobias. . . I don't even know, it's some dumb creepy-sounding music with absolutely no melody. Nobody in the band likes it at all, but dumb CHSAA is going to love it. . . I don't care, we should do something good.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on July 13, 2012, 08:09:30 PMFinally found out next year's marching band halftime show, and I'm not pleased.  This is the second time that the directors made an itunes show, and this one is just, ugh.

#TrendingTunes

*sigh*

For a marching band, that's awful. BUT, for FSM... naah.