News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popo447

I think a Metroid: Uprising would be a good game idea, But still Kid Icarus: Uprising was a great game if you disregard all of the crappy consumer reviews. Although I would like to see Nintendo make another metroid sequel in the next year or two, probably for the 3DS.
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

Zunawe

The Heroes of Ruin demo is available. It's pretty cool. I was surprised that they had the online feature open. The leveling system resembles Skyrim, and the overall gameplay resembles Baldur's Gate. I think I might actually get it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Zunawe on July 09, 2012, 12:17:24 PMThe Heroes of Ruin demo is available. It's pretty cool. I was surprised that they had the online feature open. The leveling system resembles Skyrim, and the overall gameplay resembles Baldur's Gate. I think I might actually get it.

I'm also very interested by that! The demo was pretty good!

SlowPokemon

Ruto mentioned her fat sis. I told her to be the bigger person.

....fail.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

^That's funny if you did it on purpose. Funnier if you weren't thinking. (That means funny in an ironic sense, not because somebody is overweight)

So, my birthday's coming up (say my parents. It's still over a month away, but they want some sort of list) and I've been wanting a good RPG. My three biggest options are: Xenoblade Chronicles, Heroes of Ruin, and Skyrim. I don't play on my Wii as much as my 3DS, and I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to play Skyrim, because my mom hasn't moved on a new computer yet. Also, Gameplay>Graphics no matter what. A 12x12 pixel game could still be more entertaining than a super-high-quality platformer. One last thing, I haven't always been that interested in Japanese-style RPGs. Suggestions?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Xenoblade would be my no:1 choice, but I think The Last Story is better.

fabbemannen

Heroes of Ruin was the most boring demo I've tried so far D:
Skyrim, well, if you like that style, sure
Xenoblade Chronicles, absolutely fantastic game (and that comes from someone who didn't like this genre before)

I'd go for Xenoblade. I finished it myself yesterday after almost 95 hours of playtime (the mainstory)

Pit0010

ohohoho! oh yeah i saw that on the 3ds message thingy.

95hrs? whoaaa nice. I'm only like up to colony 6 and it took me about....20-30 hours so far i think :/
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

FSM-Reapr

I cleared the main story in about 91 hours.

fabbemannen

Quote from: Pit0010 on July 10, 2012, 05:53:32 AMohohoho! oh yeah i saw that on the 3ds message thingy.

95hrs? whoaaa nice. I'm only like up to colony 6 and it took me about....20-30 hours so far i think :/
You got a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong road ahead of you. Seriously, never expect the game to end, 'cause it won't

fingerz

We should have a thread for the longest play time on a game! I would win for quite a few Pokemon games. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FSM-Reapr

fingerz

Damn, beaten me! BUT, do you have a black trainer card? :P
I have around 1000 hours for LeafGreen and Emerald though.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FSM-Reapr

Pit0010

Quote from: fabbemannen on July 10, 2012, 06:16:45 AMYou got a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong road ahead of you. Seriously, never expect the game to end, 'cause it won't

haha thought so xD

i really suck at leveling up...:/ just not my cup of tea.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030