News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragster

We've hit triple digits here in Kentucky. Not even swimming in the pool can cool me down, it's warmed up from all the heat.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Ruto tisk tisk it's called "climate change" now
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

MaestroUGC

Holy spit, I just realized I've been on this site for over three years now... who the heck are all of these people?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

I'm glad you recognized my apparent divinity Maestro. I grant wishes too.
Submissions Page

Jub3r7

Spitllama, I wish for the ability to get more wishes granted from you!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Jub cheats!

Did anyone do anything fun for the fourth? Mine was simple. Went to a restaurant and got a Maui Wowie burger. Twas delish.
Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

Spitllama, I wish for awesome shades like the ones in your avatar!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Quote from: spitllama on July 05, 2012, 09:11:25 AMJub cheats!

Did anyone do anything fun for the fourth? Mine was simple. Went to a restaurant and got a Maui Wowie burger. Twas delish.
I did.
8:30am              Wake up to be picked up by my mom at 9:00.
9:30am              Learn that she was actually going to pick me up at 10:00.
11:00am             My Mom picks me up. We go eat at Qdoba.
2:00pm              We actually found a fireworks show which was over at the Outlaws game at Invesco, so we decide to go down to the 16th Street Mall, wander, and    then go to the game. We took the lightrail down. On the way I managed to finish the last of the levels with both brothers, and get the rest of the gold flags.
~4:00pm            We're at the 16th Street Mall. And. . . Cheeeezzeecake!! We got cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory. Peanut butter is the best!
4:30pm-5:30pm   Watch some guy escape a straight jacket, play the piano, listen to other people play the piano, etc. . .
5:30pm              Take busses and the lightrail to the stadium and listen to a decent band while we wait for the gates to open.
7:00pm              Game Starts, Denver Outlaws to the Ohio Machine. We were winning by 6 at one point, but then they caught up in the third quarter. Final score was 14 to 17 Outlaws (I think. I don't remember if they had 14 or 15). There were over 30,000 people there, a professional lacrosse record (it was probably because they were one of the only people allowed to have fireworks).
~10:00pm          Game has ended, fireworks start. They had a bunch of songs and the fireworks were synced to them. They had fountains set up around the entire stadium; fireballs and shooting lights that don't explode in the field, and the big ones behind the screen. Patriotism probably increased by 400% with all the America songs.
11:00pm             About 1000 people went to the lightrail as well, so that was fun. We also accidentally went north when we should have gone south, so we had to wait for another train to come back.
12:00am             We finally get back home. I got: 1 streetpass tag, 10000 steps on my 3DS, a fireworks show, a lacrosse game, cheesecake, pizza, other stuff.

I would have said it yesterday, but I was a little occupied. Happy Independence Day, Americans!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

Is it me, or does anyone else not see the Elite Rewards from Club Nintendo? It still says "coming soon" for me....
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

the_last_sheikah

They were just announced a little while ago, http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/06/club-nintendos-2012-platinum-and-gold-prizes-revealed.
The actual site hasn't been updated yet though.  Personally, I'm not that impressed with the prizes this time around.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

...blegh, a calender? Again?

Fuck that I'm getting a digital download.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Going to learn the language of the current science overlords...that or get enough funding for an even bigger particle accelerator.

spitllama

Submissions Page