The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Zunawe on June 29, 2012, 07:46:32 PMHahahah! Legend of Zelda reference in 3D Land FTW!!
I was hoping for a better reference than just a sound bite.  Why not include octorock enemies?  A toad saying "Its dangerous to go alone, take this" and gives you a 1-up?  A flippin tirforce at least?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

You also had to light torches to open the barred door. I don't care how big of a reference it is, as long as it's something to smile at.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

true, but I could give you a very long list of mario references in zelda games.  The zelda references in mario games list is very short in comparison.  I don't dislike the reference in 3D land, I just wish there was more.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

I thought it was appropriate and clever.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I think I am abusing the refill policy at Starbucks too much...

Maybe 5 refills a day may be too much (and that's 30oz per cup).

and they're all FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (Pun on a mattress store's commercial)

Nebbles

Errgh why is it storming

It better stop before I go to bed dammit
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Storms before bed are the best though! You get to listen to them as you fall asleep. And I typically dream a lot more when they're going on too xD
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on June 29, 2012, 11:52:36 PMStorms before bed are the best though! You get to listen to them as you fall asleep. And I typically dream a lot more when they're going on too xD

That's your brain saying "OH NO! SCARY STORMS. BETTER SHOW HIM HAPPY STUFF TO COVER IMPENDING DOOM."
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Who ever said they were happy? :( This one time a lightning god got mad at me and zapped me with a lightning bolt. True story.
Submissions Page

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on June 29, 2012, 11:52:36 PMStorms before bed are the best though! You get to listen to them as you fall asleep. And I typically dream a lot more when they're going on too xD
Same with rain. I always love opening the window when it rains.

We really don't get storms out here... and if we do... people kinda go nuts about it and watch it like fireworks.

spitllama

Oh you mean like Portlanders and snow? *looks at Kefka and Winter*
Submissions Page

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 28, 2012, 10:32:53 PMVery interesting conversation with Ruto. ;) heh, wouldn't have guessed any of it. XD
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Winter

Quote from: spitllama on June 30, 2012, 08:02:02 AMOh you mean like Portlanders and snow? *looks at Kefka and Winter*

I'm still from Alaska at heart ;)

KefkaticFanatic

It's less that, more people flip shit because they have 0 idea how to deal with snow on the road

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

"OMG WHAT IS THAT WHITE STUFF?"

"I DON'T KNOW, BUT I'VE SEEN IT IN A BUNCH OF STUPID CHRISTMAS MOVIES I WATCHED TO BE IRONIC."

"GASP! THAT MAKES THIS WHITE STUFF MAINSTREAM!"

"QUICK MAN! CRASH INTO THAT TREE SO WE CAN AVOID BEING COVERED IN IT! IT'S THE ONLY WAY."

*crash*

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!