News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

was i the only one who read that as the werewolf council

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Zunawe

Quote from: DrP on June 26, 2012, 12:04:25 AMJust found out from TWC that El NiƱo is back!!! This means California will have a mild summer (no crazy 102 days here!!) and we are gonna have a wet winter!! No wonder it's going to be in the low 80s in a few days.

And SFK is experiencing the San Diego/SLO summer: around 70 degrees and lots of sun. Now that's what most people call perfect weather!!
I'm in Colorado, and we're getting 102/103 right now. It's been that way since the fires started, which is kind of annoying.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jub3r7

Quote from: Mashi on June 26, 2012, 08:56:08 AMwas i the only one who read that as the werewolf council
That's the first thing I thought as well.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

One of the professors gave me the LOTR trivial pursuit game that was lying around the lab!

Now if only I had someone to play it with... :'(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on June 26, 2012, 12:42:31 PMOne of the professors gave me the LOTR trivial pursuit game that was lying around the lab!

Now if only I had someone to play it with... :'(

Brb Rutato's *vroom*

SuperFireKirby

I want that game just so I could own all my friends at it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Ha I've probably forgotten a lot... have to reread :P

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 26, 2012, 04:07:07 PMI want that game just so I could own all my friends at it.

Challenge accepted  8)

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 26, 2012, 04:44:23 PMHa I've probably forgotten a lot... have to reread :P
Quote from: Shadoninja on June 26, 2012, 01:07:11 PMBrb Rutato's *vroom*

Dunno I can trying playing this over tinychat or something...but don't go on Wikipedia and check the answers.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Yessssssss we should do it some weekend or something

Either that or wait for when I eventually go to NYC \o/

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on June 26, 2012, 06:01:00 PMDunno I can trying playing this over tinychat or something...but don't go on Wikipedia and check the answers.

I don't know how trivial pursuit works, but maybe we could make it like 5 seconds to answer a question.

spitllama

After seeing Prometheus, I decided I kind of needed to see the Alien movies. For movies made in the late 70's, mid 80's, they're pretty entertaining.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

EFitTrainr

I like food.