News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

But the wind chill factor is amplified by the water being sprayed on me by the fan!

But anyway, hope you didn't get wet or have any trouble returning home!

SuperFireKirby

Saw another "Tell Congress to create jobs!" ad. God, am I sick of them. People are so fixated on wanting Congress and Obama to create jobs that they're completely ignoring the fact that government had absolutely no control of jobs outside government jobs(like teachers, firefighters, and cops which are ALWAYS in demand). Go complain to Apple or toy companies and tell THEM to create jobs by not giving them all to the Chinese.  Geez.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

I just chipped a tooth... on cheese pizza.

Should I be worried?

fingerz

I always had a feeling Iris from Pokemon Black/White would have a larger role. considering her size. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

Acquired materials to cook bulgogi, katsu, gyudon, etc.  Expect photos shortly :>

me irl
[close]

DrP

When I get into my 40s and I retire, I want to spend my days like cougar town... drink two bottles of wine throughout the day.

That seems like too much fun.

This is my watching tv wine... this is my taking a bath wine... this is my after running wine...

HAHAHAHA!

Also, DrP can now stand for Dr Pinot.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on June 22, 2012, 10:35:49 PMWhen I get into my 40s and I retire, I want to spend my days like cougar town
You're going to have sex with tons of younger men? I never seen the show but suspect that's what it's about.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on June 22, 2012, 08:06:44 PMI always had a feeling Iris from Pokemon Black/White would have a larger role. considering her size. :P

:/ don't spoil please
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 23, 2012, 02:22:52 AMYou're going to have sex with tons of younger men? I never seen the show but suspect that's what it's about.
That's basically Season 1

Season 2 and 3 is basically sitting around and drinking wine all day

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on June 23, 2012, 09:37:01 AMoh my god that korra finale

whattt
I KNOW, RIGHT??? I MEAN...AMON....AND TARLOCK...AND UHHH EVERYTHING ELSE.

The Deku Trombonist

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Gau it's so slow ay work today. I'm on my nsm from my phone because I have literally nothing to do.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 24, 2012, 05:24:13 PMGau it's so slow ay work today. I'm on my nsm from my phone because I have literally nothing to do.
I can't do that... because if my boss happens to stop by for a visit... that won't work.

Plus I can't help it if the place I am working gets a great WiFi signal from the Apple Store!!!