News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

yeah, the earthquake here reached all the way from LA (where i live) to San Diego to Las Vegas, Nevada.

I'm expecting a big quake any time now, we haven't had a big quake since 93, and i was only 1...

starpikachu

Dang I haven't posted in days.

So, there were several earthquakes around the U.S in the past few days? The last one I felt was the day before Halloween and the aftershock took place on Halloween.

B-Kpianist

when? I never felt that one? last year?

and i meant we haven't had a big quake here since 93 (wait, it was northridge in 94 actually).

iDOWN

Quote from: B-Kpianist on July 29, 2008, 03:44:20 PMyeah, the earthquake here reached all the way from LA (where i live) to San Diego to Las Vegas, Nevada.

I'm expecting a big quake any time now, we haven't had a big quake since 93, and i was only 1...

That's scary. I've never been in an earthquake. :/
Probably because I live in Louisiana. :P

Nakah

When reading this you come to realize, you are now aware of your own blinking.

iDOWN

SuperFireKirby

Haha! I'm so glad that it's impossible to have a strong Earthquake where I live! Damn it! I forgot about devestating Hurricanes and Tornados. You lucky son-of-a-bitches. There ain't no 100 mile per hour hurricanes ripping off your skin.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Composer #40

Some people have super wind, some have earthquakes, some have some devastating thunderstorms, and others have 2 foot snow storms that get them out of school. >:(

It happens Every. Day!

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

Last earthquake I felt was 8 years ago.  Haw.

me irl
[close]

PseudoMario16

well, we dont get many quakes in texas, so... haha!!!
also, i think NSM should start taking original compositions 4 the site! not just from anyone, of course, but from any of the forum members
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

Dude, do you know how many people are forum members and haven't been on since the day they signed up? Alot. But maybe if you have over 100 posts or something like that then you can post original compositions.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

You can post them, but there's no way in hell that NSM will host them.

On another note, the only natural disaster thing I've seen was a waterspout. I have this huge fear of earthquakes though.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Dude( and I'm not talking to Dude just to keep things clear) I've been in the middle of a fucking hurricane. I'm not scared of almost anything after that. So go find a big eartquake and go into. Trust me, you won't be scarred of them after that.(I wouldn't trust me if I were you)

Palagerini

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 30, 2008, 04:46:14 PMDude( and I'm not talking to Dude just to keep things clear) I've been in the middle of a happy hurricane. I'm not scared of almost anything after that. So go find a big eartquake and go into. Trust me, you won't be scarred of them after that.(I wouldn't trust me if I were you)
well he's right... like once i lived in this very old house and i went to the bathroom and when i looked down into the toilet i saw a snake... and now i am no longer scared of the toilet =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.