News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

In case anyone needs some cheering up, especially if your name is Roz, ETF, Nebbles, or Dude, read this topic including the few pages following it: http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3438.195 I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Nebbles

bahahaha oh my god I remember that

It's how I ended up being accepted on NSM!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 13, 2012, 09:31:11 PMIn case anyone needs some cheering up, especially if your name is Roz, ETF, Nebbles, or Dude, read this topic including the few pages following it: http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3438.195 I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
Thank you, I was feeling kinda depressed today.

That really helped me get out of that!

Zunawe

That needs to get into the RPG somehow.

I have a dilemma. Should I get Pokemon Black or wait for Version 2? I don't really want to spend the money to get both.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

Ordinarily I'd say wait, but since Version 2 is a sequel, you may not understand half the story without the original B/W

Leaving for Boys State tomorrow as a 2nd-year counselor. Kind of excited all over again.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

Get an R4 and a 16GB microSD and google ROMsAhahaha, I'm joking. I'd wait if I were you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Zunawe on June 14, 2012, 10:49:14 AMThat needs to get into the RPG somehow.

I have a dilemma. Should I get Pokemon Black or wait for Version 2? I don't really want to spend the money to get both.

Get Black, because the second is a sequel taking place 2 years later and it won't make as much sense to you. Black's a great game, the best Pokemon to date gameplay-wise.

Zunawe

Okay. Thanks. Once I gather my money and get the chance I will. Maybe I'll get Version 2 for Christmas.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Yep it's not due for an international release until fall, I'm assuming late fall.

Also, this song, "The Crisis," which you may recognize as being featured in the 2008 movie Seven Pounds, is absolutely gorgeous. I love the dissonant piano key played throughout.

DrP

So, as a part of my food blog (and I will be taping some of my stuff I make over the summer!)

My friends and I are planning on doing a "Burger Panel" talking and comparing burgers around the area.

It will be only between two food places, but this is just a litmus test for when I get back to San Luis Obispo when I am reviewing stuff for my school paper!

Zunawe

I program things