News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Quote from: Ruto on May 29, 2012, 08:14:41 AMEarly flight back to NY tomorrow...I have mixed feelings about leaving but I plan to draw a bunch of kids' books when I get back home :D
I would buy them.
You should send 1st Edition copies to all of us!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Landed safely in NY but the flight was bad, as expected XD

Yahhh sure thing guys :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I found the flight back from China much better than the one to China...

Then again, it was a 4 hour flight time difference.

Zunawe

Dear god that surprised me, Shado. I liked your old avatar better. You didn't even have it that long. Who is that supposed to be, by the way?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

DrP

New fall schedule!!! YESSSHH! No Friday class! Only 12 units!

Ruto

Yah the flight there was still worse than this one. It just took longer...I went from NY to Detroit, then Detroit to Hong Kong. The trip back was from Hong Kong to Tokyo, then Tokyo to NY. Seated between 2 people both times too -.-

Also what happened to your botany class? XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I canned it.

I will probably take it in the spring. A class MW from 8-9:30 would be brutal, plus I can stay the full time in my music ensemble class.

I AM taking an independent study for French that's not listed, but I need to really have an easy quarter. I need to focus on my BUS 417 Class, which is going to KICK MY ASS.

Jamaha

Hah, looking through Google Analytics.

Liking the spikes in traffic that appear every time someone links us on Reddit.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jamaha

Why not. r/zelda and r/pokemon like the sheet music.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

DON'T YOU SAY ANYTHING. I had to work this morning and didn't get a chance to see it yet. GOD BLESS THE DVR!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

I'm deeply confused right now.

Roommate and I went through the freezer after we discovered that none of the stuff in there was actually ours. So after throwing out most of the stuff and defrosting the freezer we finally got the mysterious compartment open which had been frozen shut. Inside, under loads of expired food we found...bike repair kits. 13 brake pads nicely packaged and a bagful of tire repair kits.

I'm just...WHAT.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!