News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

fedex officially sucks- heres y

they tried to deliver a package at our house at 2:00 in the afternoon- whos home at 2:00??? well, we were, but heres the great part- it wasnt ours- they werent even the right city, or the right number adress.
great job fedex- you sure f***ed up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Composer #40

*laughs hysterically* we have terrible postage companies do we?

@superfirekirby: Get a smaller picture of Bush, then go to jibjab.com and find all the Bush bashing you need.

It happens Every. Day!

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 28, 2008, 05:45:00 PMOh my god! Haha! :D Good thing I use U.P.S.

UPS sucks too you know.

Purolator FTW.  (Canada only :) )
-

Palagerini

i just buy everything from ebay and they ship it lol. once i got my metroid prime hunters game in first class mail =P. and i got it in a day since the guy sent it out... and he lives like in california... and i live in texas..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

zahndy

please delete this account

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 28, 2008, 06:46:32 PM*laughs hysterically* we have terrible postage companies do we?

@superfirekirby: Get a smaller picture of Bush, then go to jibjab.com and find all the Bush bashing you need.

I know my Sig. is huge but I can't find any smaler pictures that are anywhere close to as funny as this one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

It's called photoshop. Just resize the damn image.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I hate common sense. >:(It always makes me look stupid.

Harvest

heh, I've blocked and reported all your shitty sigs as ads to AdBlockPlus.

-

Dude

Ok I officially hate SquareEnix...

This is the god damn second time I've accidentally overwritten my perfect game save in FF3  >:(

Next stop, Gamestop.

Composer #40

It happens Every. Day!

B-Kpianist

omfg, that earthquake scared the crap outta me. I was sitting there playing conker and then my whole house started to sway, AND MY 360 ALMOST FELL OFF THE SHELF! Ugh- that was scary. It lasted about a minute, and then it died, i felt one aftershock, but that was it... A couple of my n64 games fell off my shelf, but there was really no damage except for a crack in the street.

I gotta be prepared, they say more may come in the next couple days!

SuperFireKirby

I'm so glad I don't live near a sigle fault in the techtonic plates.

Composer #40

There was an earthquake in the Ozark Mountain Range in southern Illinois. It was apparently strong enough to shake things of their shelfs all the way in Chicago. I, however, was sleeping at the time and didn't feel anything. 

It happens Every. Day!