News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

O_O I can't believe they sell Pocky in a school...

Also met one of my relatives that apparently runs a school in the Netherlands. He's one strange guy and tends to babble. o_o

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

^That's pretty awesome.

Food that surrounds me while I'm sitting at the computer: Birthday cake Oreos, fun dip, nerds, and cheddar cheese balls. Just a short walk downstairs and I have access to chips and soda. It's a miracle I'm as small as I am. :P

DrP

holy trophies, batman!

And le Pocky....

The best ones are in China.

I swear I ate like 9 boxes of mango and plum pocky... if only they had those here somewhere...

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 25, 2012, 08:27:01 AM^That's pretty awesome.

Food that surrounds me while I'm sitting at the computer: Birthday cake Oreos, fun dip, nerds, and cheddar cheese balls. Just a short walk downstairs and I have access to chips and soda. It's a miracle I'm as small as I am. :P
It's a miracle you still have teeth!

Jub3r7

"Based on the healthy BMI recommendation, your recommended weight is 122.6 lbs - 173.5 lbs"

I think I weigh about 120, but I'm not entirely sure.
Quote from: DrP on May 25, 2012, 08:28:20 AMI swear I ate like 9 boxes of mango and plum pocky... if only they had those here somewhere...

Does that exist??  :o

Jub3r7

I don't think chrome's top 8 pages are very accurate because I don't check my email very often and I'm fairly certain that I visit ninsheetmusic a lot more than I do llf. Also I don't check my email that much either. XD

Jub3r7

Realm of the Mad God isn't on there either?! I've been visiting that a lot lately.

Jub3r7

Jub3r7

Eh, I'm probably not going to keep it for long. :(

Dude

I swear if I see one more post gone I'm gonna flip.

Seriously, stop it.

fabbemannen

Record and upload it to Youtube when it happens

Ruto

^what Dude said -.-

...anyway I just remembered this funny story about a bear! So my coworker got this bear for Valentine's day. It looked okay except it had these giant O__O black eyes. Bigger than quarters. She didn't like it, so she left it at the office. I got tired of its creepy eyes after a while so I just put it on a shelf with its back turned to the room.

1) One of my classmates, while studying at the office, said she was so tired she was going to fall asleep. So I was like "Heyyy look!", and turn the bear's face to her. She said "Woooah!" and jumped back. I spooked her good xD At least she stayed awake^^

2) One of the other professors (who likes to randomly look at stuff in rooms and pick them up) was casually talking to my boss when she sees the back of an innocent-looking bear on the shelf. She was like "hey, what's this?" *turns the bear around* "woooah what o__O" *turns the bear around and puts it back on the shelf like nothing happened a second ago* Her reaction was great xD She never normally shows any expression xD

<3 bears :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Another school year has come and gone. How did this happen? So fast. The end of the year always sneaks up on me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I've been out for two days. It still hasn't hit me that it's summer vacation.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things